Reviews for Feeling the Aster
yesssssssss! I loved it. Mainly because it had the "terrible trio" demonic duo and their amazing self's in it. #Roy-speedy-arsenal,Dick-robin-nightwing, and Wally-kidflash-flash forever.
you shouldve made more one-shots of the trio.
this was so adorable, but at the same time kind of sad. i really didnt find any errors, it was beautifully written and amazing
*sobbing uncontrollably at Ch 49 while somehow being incredibly happy*
What did dick say when batman first arrived
S.W chapter 53 . 12/2/2016
I have read through every single one of these one-shots in the span of two days and I can honestly say that I LOVED each and every one of them. You are a fantastic writer and I'm sure I'll reread them quite often. Thank you so much for writing these. -S.W.
S.W chapter 41 . 12/2/2016
This is so sweet! I love it sooooo much!
S.W chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
Awww! I love this three parter! I love the brotherly love between these two! Thank you so much for writing!
S.W chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
I would have never thought of this. It's brilliant! Very well put together! I love your short stories!
Cat chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
This is one of my favourite stories, I have read them all over and over again, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/5/2016
That was so cute omg
Mysteryfan17 chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
Yay! H/C and major protective brothers with the daddy Bruce as the cherry at the end. LOVE it. Tried to review this earlier but my 3DS didn't let it work for some reason (Didn't even let me sign in) so had to refind. 5/5
Guest chapter 39 . 8/18/2016
Awesome!
Frances Yozawitz chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I Hope that Robin is doing better.
Frances Yozawitz chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I Hope that Robin & Batman are ok.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/21/2016