Reviews for Day by Day
Afro-bunny chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I just. I LOVE YOUR WRITING. it's all creative and not confusing with wonderful grammar. Gajdkfg I am now going to fangirl over your writing even more if that is somehow possible
loves-misha-collins-and-bacon chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
O.O

I've said it before, and I will always say it: Your writing is bloody fantastic!

I melt like butter whenever I read a line about Dean's soul being the brightest Castiel has ever seen :)
Arckangel chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
OOO I love this! I was like all nervous when Cas showed up then I was all excited then I was just happy! you put all those emotions into me around the same time! Excellent work! :D. So good. I loved when you were talking about the liver and spleen. hehe.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Like I said: sick, twisted, and wrong; but done in such a brilliantly awful way.

Ahem. You have no need to worry about writing gore wrong. I was just about to start eating a sandwich (I know, not pie...I'm so ashamed) when I read the first part...needless to say, the sandwich remains uneaten. There was something just eerily chilling about the idea of mixing the "colors" together. Blech.

Once again, Alastair is pretty fraking creepy. I'm still in awe at how subtle you make him. I also love the little touches you have with Dean knowing what's going on is wrong even if he's not really in a position to do anything about it. It just makes his denial of deserving to be saved all the more painful. A
Arckangel chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OMG that was awesome! You wrote that so perfectly! I would love the Cas showing up! I've always loved those ones. And I have fun writing em. :D. Please do some more! Amazing.
loves-misha-collins-and-bacon chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is so fantastic!

"And please do pay attention Dean. There will be a test," Alistair whispers into Dean's blood-filled ear.

one of my favorite lines

Seriously, you are so talented. :)

And please, write one with Castiel coming to grip him tight and raise him from perdition. Pretty please?
TAD chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omg please allow cas to show up!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oooh. That was brilliant! A really disturbing, twisted, sick, and wrong kind of brilliance; but I liked it. I adore the approach you took with this with Alastair starting his, er, "lessons" pretty much right off the bat and slowly breaking Dean down not with the pain but with the relief from it. After all, kindness can be a far crueler way to break someone and we all know seeking approval is one of Dean's weak points. You truely captured the charm of Alastair's character while still managing to convey how goddamn creepy he is, so major kudos. I would definitely be up for seeing Castiel's rescue!