Reviews for Alternate Poison Study
Empress-JEH chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I am absolutely in love with this version of Poison Study
Not that i dont love the original but this is amazing!
Anyways, im not really one to give constructive criticism, since im more reader than anything...Im her to be a moral supporter instead... i can't wait for the next chapter! You are doing an amazing job
Rose Thorn Catli chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Pls update!
StudytheSeries chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Hi,

It's already February of the next year! Will you be updating this story at all?
unknown chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
please update.
Pokebulba chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This chapter felt kind of funny, I find the characters are slightly out of character, all do I don't see this completely as a bad thing since doing a different story with characters that have developed though out three books is almost impossible. I definitely want to see where this goes, I like how you gave a reason for Yelena to already know about poison and a reason for Valek to choose her.
I can't see many errors, so this isn't much of a Review.
Over all I am still enjoying this, and I guess this reviews are more like comments so you know I read, as far as I know there is no way to post a comment rather then review.
Pokebulba chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is a really good idea, it is very intriguing and definitely well written, I can't wait to read more.
I love the Poison Study books and since I am waiting for the Glass books to get here since they are ebing delivered from another country, I am definitely excited to read some fan fics like these in the meanwhile.
Chapters are a bit short but to be perfectly honest I like having short chapters since they mean I can read a chapter quick.
PoisonEcarlate chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Update please !
unknown chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
plaz update soon
please!

thanx
xoxo
poisonlover chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
it's a releif that you haven't left this story,
plaz update soon,

thanxxoxoxoxoxo3
shugo.avril chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is pretty good :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
You must countinue with this! And she should change into nuttys clothes of course! The story is going a little bit to quickly you should slow it down please update soon!
LadyLuxx chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love where this is heading. Wonder if they end up together :) i hope you decide to continue this story. Should prove to be intresting. xx
LolpopOmgz chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
U have o keep going!
uknown chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
hey i really like your idea and as for the clothes perhaps instead of you could make her wear proffesional fighting clothes...i mean i would really like if yelena already knew how to fight.
maybe u could make her tell the commander that she is a soulfinder...a powerful one and she can be valeks second after seeing her fighting skills and then maybe she has to go sitia for a mission ...u know i think that would be great...

thanx and update soooon. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Hey! This looks pretty cool so far! :D
I really like the idea :)
I would say trousers and a top...or nutty's clothes :P either would work...though Ixia is colder than Sitia...
Update soon! :D