Reviews for Finding Home
FanfomFreals chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, so I was quite sad when I realised there is no sequel and you haven't carried on any of your stories (I forgot after I read Wanderer- need to see if someone carried that on) I'll read all the one shots, then I saw someone has adopted this story on AO3, so I'll be finding that after. Thanks for the amazing stories!
FanfomFreals chapter 15 . 2/16
Dude! This is so cool, I love it so much! I really hope here is a squeal. I'm going to go look for it now
moonlitreader chapter 15 . 2/13
Loved it!
dancingkatz chapter 2 . 2/10
You certainly nailed Tony's character IMO. I can just visualize his expression when he sees Harry's car collection. I'm really enjoying reading this.
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 2/10
Nice beginning. I really like the idea of Harry as a mechanic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 15 . 1/26
Great story!
G chapter 14 . 1/23
Olympian can die have you never played god of war but good story
plz make a sequel, this was such an awesome story!
Smurf chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
Lots of people who do these kinda xovers make Harry really powerful or mysterious in the eyes of the avengers and it’s annoying but you portrayed him PERFECTLY! I love your work and can’t wait for the next one! Keep writing...
Sylphrena33 chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
I really loved this. Very creative. Great characterization. I love the friendships and relationships between each of the Avengers and Harry. I love the protectiveness between Tony and Harry especially. I like the change within Loki, as well as his interactions with Harry. Love Harry's sacrifice and "death" (but then again, I'm kind of just a sucker for sacrifice and high emotions and angst...). Great storyline. I'm excited to read the sequel. Thank you, and great job! :)
stylo1 chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
an assault an earth focused on just one city? unless its through a portal it makes no sence. if anything the citauri showed that earth cant repel an alien attack no matter if its in ny of somewhere else, actualy it showed some ppl can resist in one place but not all arround the world at the samd time. and a mass imperio is just stupid, mass confundo maybe
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Magical Animagus? I would agree, it's not quite possible.
Tests of Death, what are they for? Raps of Death, like Bee you talk.
Instead of Imperius, you could use Muggle-repelling wards. Not that people listen much.
Where is Deadpool?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
amayranni22 chapter 15 . 12/15/2017
oh my god
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
Do we find out how old he really is?
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
Just an fyi, Harry wouldn't have known it was a head gasket issue just from the smoke, let alone knowing that it was crushed until he was looking at it, which he wouldn't have been able to do without lifting the engine out of the car, which is why it's a minimum of a full day to do. I had a car that had to have the head gasket repair twice. Minimum 24hrs & minimum $1500. It sucks.
2,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »