Reviews for Finding Home
Jiggyfic chapter 15 . 1/13
please continue this story.
DODO chapter 6 . 12/21/2020
Hi, very much lke your story! Good way, to integrate the 2 worlds!
I wonder, however, why you keep calling Thor a demigod? (Read much Percy Jackson lately?). Both of Thors parents are gods of the germanic/nordic mythology, he, therefore, is a full god. If he ever has a child with his human girlfriend, he/she would be a demigod (half god, half human).
eiperiru.rose chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
Lmao, Harry is like a cat if you want to gain his trust and friendship. It takes sooo long, but it's so worth it
HartleySkarsgard chapter 14 . 11/26/2020
Reread this again. Stilllll loved it.
cenies chapter 13 . 11/7/2020
Harry could have easily used the "phoenix animagus card" to explain the 'back from the dead'.
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Great crossover, really enjoyed it. Nicely done
CrystalAris chapter 8 . 10/21/2020
Can I just say just how much I wish to kill fury right now?
Caliban03 chapter 15 . 10/3/2020
GriffindorARMY chapter 12 . 9/26/2020
harry so cool here..i love this story
CrazyMr chapter 6 . 9/23/2020
Go friendship and all that but this is feeling to much like a slash fic for me to read.
Sypho Dias chapter 11 . 9/21/2020
And they spent how much time just talking while an invasion is going on? Dude the chitauri would already have massacred the entirety of New York by now!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 9 . 9/19/2020
I feel you Bruce. Being scolded by a ex-war general (not that the psychological trauma fades away), a phoenix animagus, and a slayer of mighty beasts doesn't feel nice.
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 8 . 9/19/2020
Wooh! You go Harry! Chew those bastards and spit them back out then proceed to squash them underfoot! No one's gonna mess with a war general btches!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
So far, I'm liking it. Hope it keeps my goldfish-like attention span till the end.
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 15 . 9/19/2020
Nice, talented crossover fanfiction...it is a grand read!
2,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »