Reviews for Finding Home
laelruin chapter 15 . 4/17
Very interesting. I like the spin you put on Harry. Not aging, dieing, etc. But the best part was how human he was. Helping out in a garage, building relationships and then starting his own mechanics business. I'm sorry to see some of the smaller things go as the big stuff takes center stage.
Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was very enjoyable to read.
L
Paulina chapter 15 . 4/16
You're a fantastic writer, and obviously dont lack imagination. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, when will the sequel be out? Can't wait!
Engrprince chapter 15 . 4/12
I almost liked this better than the movie :)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 15 . 4/12
Great story. The only critique is too many A/N's other than that Awesome
SilverMarkings chapter 15 . 4/4
Try to update before 2020 rolls around wont you? ;)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 4/4
Great story. Good plot and well written. Look forward to reading the sequel.
FinalGuardian chapter 9 . 4/4
Hmm, I just had an odd thought; does anyone else think Harry hooking up with Sif from Asguard would be interesting?
chocovic-chu chapter 15 . 3/31
Seriously, this was briliant. Succesfully you influenced your reader to love Avenger/HP stories once more, Dear Author.
Thank you.
scarletnight72 chapter 1 . 3/25
So, ignore my last review. I had this story bookmarked a long time ago, and when you pull the story up to read, it doesn't show that it's a crossover. I just went to your profile though, and saw that it does say 'crossover' in the normal, browsing view.
scarletnight72 chapter 15 . 3/25
This is a really interesting story, but it would probably help if you including something about this being an Avengers crossover in your summary. I had no idea what I was getting into when I read it.
Love chapter 2 . 3/20
Ok so, honestly not reading this story was the worst descision ever. Orginialy I'd start it and not finish, until today. I've fallen in love with this story and it's the second chapter. It's amazing!
Love
Professor Steinmetz chapter 15 . 3/16
I cannot believe I hadn't read this story until now. It is amazing. I am looking forward to the sequel. I love how you managed to still band them all together even without Phils death as well.
Remember SOPA?

SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

Sign the petition on the White House Gov, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have until the 19th of March! We have to stop it! Let's fight together against SOPA!

Search 'Stop SOPA 2014' on google, create an account and sign! It doesn't take much time!

Let's try to protect our Fandoms and our rights to write, to draw, to share our fan works!
EagleJarl chapter 14 . 3/13
Ouch, harshin' on the shawarma! ;)

It's not to see Loki being not-a-jerk without being SuperGreatAwesomeGuy. Nice job balancing that.

Harry Potter: Worlds saved. Also, home repairs. Call for prices.

Bit of a bridge chapter, but I liked the day-to-day feel of "hey look, we do other things aside from fight aliens!"
EagleJarl chapter 12 . 3/13
Thanks for doing "puny god" - that was, without a doubt, the best scene in the movie.

As to the cliffie...Harry is (a) the protagonist and (b) unable to die, so I'm not terribly worried. Hermione is right though: Harry isn't that bright about the people-saving thing. Accio Loki would probably have been less painful than "Move!...arrrrrrrggggghhh!"
2,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »