Reviews for Finding Home
Roserayrose chapter 15 . 10/21
NO. NO you CANT just leave us with a cliffhanger and not update for 3 years. I
I will not allow it.
Now, get off your butt and write a sequel or another chapter or something.

Jk. Well, kinda. At any rate I love this story! 3
TikiKiki chapter 15 . 10/19
I just noticed it's been3 years since you last updated! Please come back and finish the story. You're one of the best Harry/ Avengers crossover oc writers here
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 10/15
misteryman526 chapter 15 . 10/1
THANOS ATTACKS IN THREE WEEKS?! So, you're going to skip over the whole Ultron thing, eh? Thanos seems a little OC though; he usually seems to spend most of his time just floating around making plans. I wouldn't think he'd just rush in with a frontal assault after his first plan failed.
spk chapter 15 . 10/1
Fantastic story! I loved the way you built the depth of friendship between Harry & Stark. I also like how you weaved Harry into everyone else's lives, especially Banner's. Great characterizations. :)
Hello there!
EXCUSEEEEHH MUUUH! Why do you not update your sequel? It is one of the more refined crossover stories- I just love it too much! Please, please update! I beg you!
553Colinm chapter 15 . 9/20
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 9/18
If you can do it, then using magic to make great coffee or pizza is one of the best uses of power I can think of.
crying chapter 12 . 8/20
Why do you do this to me!? Oh gosh this is so good. I love the dynamics between Harry and everyone, especially between Harry and Tony Stark. I love Harry's sass and wit and humor and overall characterization! And oh my gosh cliffhanger I have to read more. Just had to drop this once I read yet another amazing chapter-all of your stories are really amazing, after all.
AJ Granger chapter 15 . 8/19
Excellent story. Looking forward to Harry sharing more of his truth with the team, but I understand his reluctance. The guardians of the galaxy would be a help with Thanos in the sequel. I'll certainly check it out later.
dwa20 chapter 14 . 8/16
You make it obvious that you have never tried shawarma. Write only what you know. Your description was very off. It is not fatty even though there may be fat on the spit. It is not served. Flat bread and pitas tar much "lighter" than pizza. Tzatziki sauce is made with yogurt, it's much lighter than cheese. It is not a matter of like vs. dislike, it is a matter of poor description. Don't include something based on Wikipedia.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 8/15
That was a fun story im actually very surprised you didnt put a little love arc in it i mean i get hes immortal and all. I think Sif, since she will live a long time would be a good match plus shes a fighter. Anyway, great story i loved it.
So Loki is essentially Donald Trump with better hair.
"Make Earth great again!"
Catharmel chapter 15 . 8/9