Reviews for Finding Home
I don't know why, but for some reason I am completely in love with this. It's the first chapter, but I just have a feeling. Is that weird? Nah, probably not. Carrying on.
tinawinna chapter 15 . 7/31
I really can't wait for the sequel to this. I really enjoyed reading this and the interactions between everyone. :)
HPMARIE chapter 3 . 7/23
love it!
TONY can't fix his own car
AlexDnD chapter 15 . 7/18
Fantastic story - really well done!
AlexDnD chapter 13 . 7/18
I don't get Harry. Immortality in your 20s and 30s isn't a curse. When he gets to 80 he might get frustrated but right now he should be lovin it.
AlexDnD chapter 10 . 7/18
Great story! Loved the Death scene.
I really love it!
And Harry really could live in Asgard after the avengers, there he could have friend that last a lot more with, humans we last too little, Harry's heart will break too many times, a millenium in Asgard can save his humanity and his heart a little
Nvara chapter 14 . 7/15
That must have been very poor quality shwarma
TheMysteriousOtaku chapter 6 . 7/14
i know this fic is done now but as i am reading it i just hope it doesn't turn out to become slash, i'm fine with close friends/ brother like bonds, just not slash.
Reain chapter 15 . 7/13
This was super fun to read! You've actually inspired me to possibly create a fic of my own! Worthy of all the praise friend.
violetmusime chapter 15 . 7/6
I will be waiting for the sequel~ this is such an interesting story~
Noooo Aime chapter 15 . 7/5
Hi !
Hoooo I love this story !
Thanks to share it !

Une fan ;)
Lil'Am chapter 15 . 6/29
A really nice story ! I loved it :) Especially the friendship between Harry and Tony at the beginning was making smiling like a mad woman in front of my computer .
Thanks for writing it :)
stars90 chapter 15 . 6/26
Excellent work. I like the space you've built for Harry within the team. Can't wait to see their reactions to the whole Master of Death thing.
2,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »