Reviews for Finding Home
2000STR chapter 5 . 1/22
ch 1~5 harry is living like an apendage
brooksmaczkaa chapter 2 . 1/11
Good chapter except for the fact that the r8 is a 2 seater and their are 3 peopleā€¦
realfan16 chapter 14 . 12/28/2022
...can't believe I'm reviewing for this reason lol. here goes, I take OFFENSE, shawarma is good and less fat than pizza...tho depends on composition but still less most of the time.
SMB chapter 15 . 11/20/2022
Three weeks? Really? It takes nearly five years or so before Thanos manages to track down the infinity stones and then makes a play for Earth to retrieve them. Even if he had the Time and Reality stones (The Aether doesn't come into play until Thor Dark World a year or so after Avengers), he couldn't compress 5 years into 3 weeks.
SMB chapter 7 . 11/20/2022
Since you asked, you easily could have stopped the chapter where Tony's encryption software was finished and revealed the weapon plans. The next chapter would start with Nick entering the lab.
Bruce becoming the Hulk was unnecessary, since it diminishes his reveal later during the fight. If you use the same secret line then, after already giving the secret away, you're an idiot.
SMB chapter 5 . 11/20/2022
Since you copied them almost word for word, I'd say the interactions were mostly unoriginal and uninspired. You could (at least) put some variations into what they say. Harry's presence would have changed them, because that's the entire point of having someone else present.
Also, why are you making it slash? There are no gay superheroes at this time in the Avengers. Unless you're bringing in an OC, all the males have significant others. Tony and Pepper, Clint and his wife (and kids), Thor and Jane Foster, Steve and Peggy (and her grand-niece Sharon Carter), Phil Coulson and his unnamed lady friend, and lastly, Fury and Goose (hehehe).
Are you going to make him fall for the villain, Loki? In the comics, he is gender fluid and can become a female on occasion to sate his desires. He even turned Thor into a woman a few times.
SHWAT chapter 14 . 8/31/2022
What kind of shawarma are the having? Greasy, bad tasting? Bad mouthing one of my favourite dishes. You have some problem when you have whole stakes coated with fat and deep dish pizzas and absurdly sized burgers and then call shawarma fatty...
suziq968 chapter 15 . 8/3/2022
This was a fun read. I thought it was another story and so got a great surprise. Thanks for sharing.
kristinamanga chapter 15 . 7/8/2022
Elle est nulle la fin...
fern chapter 1 . 6/4/2022
May I have your permission to translate your fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2022
In a way, Harry comes off as a right jerk to his friends. I mean, it does clear the way for the plot, but still.
Kangol chapter 3 . 5/1/2022
This is not done well. The 'friendship' is very forced and their interaction just sounds super emo. Stark has dozens of cars, including his dad's collection. He could be dropping them off with harry and having a beer with the guy. All that 'stay safe' is bull.
DODO chapter 12 . 4/25/2022
Just a note: Thor and Loki are NOT demigods!
A demigod is someone with one "god" parent and one "normal"/human parent, like Hercules or, more recent, Percy Jackson.
Thor and Loki are Asgardians (well, Loki is an adopted Jotun), a race so advanced, that the ancient Norse and Germanic people thought they were gods. They should be called Asgardians or Norse Gods, NOT demigods (no Human parent in sight!).
This said: great story! Thank you for high quality entertainment!
hollypop2014 chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
Amazing story. Seriously 3
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2022
Love how much Banner reminds me of Remus and I see a widdle bit of Sirius in Tony. There's some Hermione bossiness and "a bit too serious" in Steve.
2,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »