Reviews for Finding Home
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
My favourite Harry Potter/ Avenger crossover fic! 3
Monster King chapter 15 . 3/11/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
FandomFreals chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
Okay, so I was quite sad when I realised there is no sequel and you haven't carried on any of your stories (I forgot after I read Wanderer- need to see if someone carried that on) I'll read all the one shots, then I saw someone has adopted this story on AO3, so I'll be finding that after. Thanks for the amazing stories!
FandomFreals chapter 15 . 2/16/2018
Dude! This is so cool, I love it so much! I really hope here is a squeal. I'm going to go look for it now
MoonLitReader chapter 15 . 2/13/2018
Loved it!
dancingkatz chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
You certainly nailed Tony's character IMO. I can just visualize his expression when he sees Harry's car collection. I'm really enjoying reading this.
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Nice beginning. I really like the idea of Harry as a mechanic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
Great story!
G chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
Olympian can die have you never played god of war but good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
plz make a sequel, this was such an awesome story!
Smurf chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
Lots of people who do these kinda xovers make Harry really powerful or mysterious in the eyes of the avengers and it’s annoying but you portrayed him PERFECTLY! I love your work and can’t wait for the next one! Keep writing...
Sylphrena33 chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
I really loved this. Very creative. Great characterization. I love the friendships and relationships between each of the Avengers and Harry. I love the protectiveness between Tony and Harry especially. I like the change within Loki, as well as his interactions with Harry. Love Harry's sacrifice and "death" (but then again, I'm kind of just a sucker for sacrifice and high emotions and angst...). Great storyline. I'm excited to read the sequel. Thank you, and great job! :)
stylo1 chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
an assault an earth focused on just one city? unless its through a portal it makes no sence. if anything the citauri showed that earth cant repel an alien attack no matter if its in ny of somewhere else, actualy it showed some ppl can resist in one place but not all arround the world at the samd time. and a mass imperio is just stupid, mass confundo maybe
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Magical Animagus? I would agree, it's not quite possible.
Tests of Death, what are they for? Raps of Death, like Bee you talk.
Instead of Imperius, you could use Muggle-repelling wards. Not that people listen much.
Where is Deadpool?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
amayranni22 chapter 15 . 12/15/2017