Reviews for Finding Home
harrypotterfan chapter 15 . 8/4
love the story
Some1WhoLikesCOs chapter 9 . 7/31
Simianpower chapter 3 . 7/21
Nobody mentioned any "half a soul" thing until Harry did. So how did he know? It looks like you may have edited out the prior reference to it and forgotten to change his lines.

Also... slash? Really? And you only now mention that? I guess I'll be skipping it after all. Disappointing.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 7/21
This Harry is a total dick. If he doesn't change soon I won't even care what happens to him. He's a massive list of character flaws without many redeeming qualities.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 7/21
It's an interesting start. I think the whole "The wand and stone returned to him, gave him wandless magic (WHY?) and immortality, and he can't even suicide, but he wants out of the wizarding world because reasons" was all a little forced. The only reason he stayed in the first place was his friends, and now he wants nothing to do with them? Well... OK. I guess you have to forcibly steer this onto a "Harry Potter in Avengerverse" direction, so I guess I can forgive one free chapter with OOC weirdness. We'll see if the plotting/characterization improves now that he's there. This whole chapter felt like a rushed summary with character details that don't actually fit the book character, but I'm curious where you take it now that you're there.
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 7 . 7/15
Omg! Thor is so funny...i couldn't stop laughing hahahahhaha..scratching his nose...
Fainfan chapter 15 . 7/10
Freaking awesome work you got here.
Parry hotter chapter 15 . 7/6
Wow. This was amazing! Can we expect the sequel anytime soon?
The lilies thing was a bit stupid in my opinion. I recognize you said this might be a slash, and if that's your preference then that is your perogative. But really, that last scene was disjointed and contrived. If you wanted to pull something like that, you should have mentioned the lilies in an earlier chapter, like when Tony first explores Harry's basement. Something like "The ramp opens into the back yard near the flower beds". It would have been less disjointed if you said it smelled like some type of food item, say a type of tea, because that could be more easily hand-waved away. Here it's just a blatant attempt at starting a slash.
LittleMissJamu chapter 15 . 7/1
This was a ride reading this. Great story!
4everfictional chapter 14 . 6/22
It's not my favorite dish, but it does depend on how it's made. :)
4everfictional chapter 13 . 6/21
*sigh* Harry really can be so silly. ;) Love this "five things" development! XD
4everfictional chapter 12 . 6/21
Well, I'm still pretty sure Death is not gonna let him die. ;)
4everfictional chapter 11 . 6/21
Nicely done. Though, I'm surprised that Thor didn't see through his wards (I mean he did see through Death's cloak so...).
2,598 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »