Reviews for Finding Home
bagofpopcorn chapter 6 . 4/17
I'd love a tapdancing hedgehog plushie
Wait. How is it possible for a driver to be present at the same time as Pepper and Tony when the R8 is a two-seater?

And who uses a driver in an R8?
RevDorothyL chapter 15 . 4/14
Well done!
Larkscope chapter 15 . 4/10
Omg Coulomb was spelled correctly! You deserve a gold star. And for how entertaining your story was. But mostly for correctly spelling Coulomb. I think this is the first HPxAvengers fic I've seen where it's been spelled correctly.
ElfenSky chapter 2 . 4/8
There is one issue with this story, and that is the R8 being a 2-person car, cannot hold Tony, Pepper AND a driver.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 4/2
Well this is fun.
But wait... Harry was hooked to a machine, how did the others not see his heartbeat increase? It would basically be like a "lie"(fear) detector, right?
D72 chapter 2 . 3/31
I'm sure hair dye, and progressively thicker glasses frames could buy an extra 20 years on top of the ten, but hey, maybe he just wants to keep things fresh.
Awkward gay silence
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 3/28
Wow, this chapter felt really heavy on the bromance XD
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 3/27
Clearly Jarvis is a bro.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 3/27
I like your portrayal of Death, especially the rhyming gimmick. Gives him a different vibe that doesn't make him seem human, which is a plus.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 3/27
What a beautiful friendship XD
Celexs Draconia chapter 15 . 3/26
This was a very interesting story. I would very much love to see more of it. Excellent work.

Cel
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 3/24
I really like how you presented the development of their friendship, I do kind of think that's how Tony would act, so yeah, the character was very well done :D
2,676 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »