Reviews for Finding Home
F chapter 4 . 5/9
Too much straight out of the movie in this chappie :)
F chapter 3 . 5/9
Why did you do this to me? D: This stuff is too good... I am actually incapable of making myself stop reading this awesome fic of yours instead of sleeping, which I reeeally should be doing, mind you! Man, I really want to kick that Asgardian soul of yours!
riegert8 chapter 15 . 5/8
This is the best story I have read in some time, I like that Harry and Stark become friends
KitkatMoon chapter 15 . 5/4
awesome story
Please write the sequel soon ...
s-david-m chapter 14 . 4/22
I would be very surprised if Romanov and Clint had never had shwarma and didn't like it. They're spies, they've run missions all over the world in all sorts of exotic locales.

The rest of the story was pretty good!
Danneyland chapter 15 . 4/21
I can't remember which chapter it was, but you said something about Stark waving around his "iphone". I was a little mock-angry at this, I'll admit it. iPhones don't exist in the Avengers world; or if they do, it still wouldn't matter as Tony'd be using a StarkPhone (or however it is capitalized) instead. In fact, he'd probably view iPhones as pieces of crap that break far too easily.
Anyways, the infraction was definitely in a later chapter, and you can just use a search function in your writing program to find it.
Scythe787 chapter 15 . 4/15
Awesome...
the master of this death has life ever lasting two his wand is the best wand three no matter how much magic you have doesn't mean you know everything he should of study up on well everything but with work your storey could be really good i like how Harry's not like i am over it like every other storey out their he has at least some form of will.
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 4/13
This is a wonderful wonderful story. I was surprised that Harry didn't try and destroy that staff that Loki had I had thought that would let the souls go. I am looking forward to the sequel.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 4/10
Such a perfect reveal. I can't wait for him to join the fighting, and I liked how he changed pretty much the whole flow of how the battle happened for Bruce.
good
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/2
Rereading
Cat at Dusk chapter 15 . 3/26
Great story! I don't normally like crossovers, but this was very well done.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 15 . 3/21