Reviews for Finding Home
silverkitsune chapter 15 . 5/26
I really enjoyed this story and have started reading the next arc. I hope you continue it soon. I found Harry to be believable and not too overpowered which sometimes happens in these Master of Death Fics. I like his relationships with the Avengers and his free-spiritedness in not wanting to be part of SHIELD and how he generates loyalty in others. His relationship with Death is interesting as well. A bit of a mystery. A good work. Please continue.
birdandthebell chapter 15 . 5/24
Very creative! I like your version of Death.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 15 . 5/21
Brilliant! Love it love it!
Syndicate Luna chapter 15 . 5/19
in my opinion, this is much better than wand and shield. i especially like the fact that you made harry's phoenix form integral but not a focus. now, time to look through your other stories.
Hermione24 chapter 15 . 5/12
This is a great story although I missed Hermione, I wish he went with Harry or she somehow comes and help in fighting Thanos. But all in all this is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 5/10
Ugh I hope there won't be slash... I hate slash...
F chapter 15 . 5/10
Thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed it
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh my gosh! I don't usually read cross overs, but I read this maybe last year the whole thing and loved I forgot to favorite was was! But I found it years. Great story sweetie!
F chapter 4 . 5/9
Too much straight out of the movie in this chappie :)
F chapter 3 . 5/9
Why did you do this to me? D: This stuff is too good... I am actually incapable of making myself stop reading this awesome fic of yours instead of sleeping, which I reeeally should be doing, mind you! Man, I really want to kick that Asgardian soul of yours!
riegert8 chapter 15 . 5/8
This is the best story I have read in some time, I like that Harry and Stark become friends
KitkatMoon chapter 15 . 5/4
awesome story
Please write the sequel soon ...
s-david-m chapter 14 . 4/22
I would be very surprised if Romanov and Clint had never had shwarma and didn't like it. They're spies, they've run missions all over the world in all sorts of exotic locales.

The rest of the story was pretty good!
Danneyland chapter 15 . 4/21
I can't remember which chapter it was, but you said something about Stark waving around his "iphone". I was a little mock-angry at this, I'll admit it. iPhones don't exist in the Avengers world; or if they do, it still wouldn't matter as Tony'd be using a StarkPhone (or however it is capitalized) instead. In fact, he'd probably view iPhones as pieces of crap that break far too easily.
Anyways, the infraction was definitely in a later chapter, and you can just use a search function in your writing program to find it.
2,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »