Reviews for Finding Home
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
I can't believe the story is done and Harry atill hasn't told anyone about being master of death! To be honest, I thought he was going to monologue on Loki about "you had a crappy childhood? So did I!" But you know...
Anyway, loved it!
Cheers!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2017
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY. I can't even begin to describe it. It's like splattered paint, but each paint is a happiness, regret, Oh My God (I'm pretty sure that's not a feeling but who cares), wonder, and a million more. But each paint is overlapping each other, but you can clearly see all the feelings and feel them and the main feeling is wonder. But the rest of the feelings are clear and mixed up at the same time. You get what I mean?
kayluvsall chapter 15 . 9/8/2017
Is the sequel ever gonna come out?
hi chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Wait.. the Audi R8 is a two-seater. And Tony, Pepper, and Steven were all in it? Was Tony sitting in Pepper's lap or vise versa? XD Honestly I only looked the cars up because I was curious about Tony's comment on how smooth the car ran. Wasn't sure if the Mazda was luxury class or not (didn't think it was but) anyways! That's all. Love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
absolutely loved this. wish i could write a rave review for every chapter but i stayed up way too late reading and i'm beat. THANKS FOR THIS I LOVE YOUR WRITING
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
omg yass
Maxennce chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
Oh come on! I am looking forward to the confrontation between deaths champion and the master of death. This should be good!
Rynn1108 chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
very unique & interesting!
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
vush chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I love this fic have read it at least 10 times again reading it thank you for sharing this fic
medstudent1026 chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
Where are you from? Why dont you have shawarma?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
Please have Harry tell them about the Master of Death thing. Or at least have Thanos reveal it in an epic showdown battle kind of way
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
Any sequel yet?
Noradin chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Fundamental law fanfiction physics #6: A dart thrown randomly at a map will always hit Manhattan. Suuure.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 13 . 7/3/2017