Reviews for Space Panda
Agnez chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
Awesome story. That was really interesting to read. Good job!
Agnez chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Great story. Only one chapter left.
Agnez chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Wow! That was some way to end the chapter. Good thing I don't need to wait for next update. I just need to ckick one buton to continue reading. I can only gues how the other readers reacted to this kind of clifhanger. Evil you. ;)

P.s. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my first language. :)
Agnez chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Yea! The party begins.
Agnez chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
That was awesome. I'm surprised this story only has a few reviews.
Agnez chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Another great chapter!
Agnez chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Space panda? Interesting idea. I shal read the next chapters know. P.s. I have an account now called 4gnez. I'm not an author just a reader. Your welcome for the faves.
sticksbranchesroots chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Hey! I'm Dragon Sister Kelsi (but you can just call me Kelsi), and I have been reading this story for awhile, and I have finally decided to review it!

I LOVE the Star Trek references, and this story is really awesome! You should write a sequel to it. I can't wait to read your next story! I want to be a loyal reader to you, since these stories are so friggin AWESOME.

Also, if you'd read my stories (my 'Kung Fu Humans' series) and review them, that would be great!

Well, that's it for now! Bye!

Dragon Sister Kelsi (a.k.a. Kelsi Rider)
Cannon girl chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
i love this story
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
wow. this is awesome. cant wait to see more of this.
Alpha tiger chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
i like how you change the main plot of the first kfp story but while still keeping to the original story, and the scifi element go well in this story, and i like how the characters in this fic are like scifi version of the 1st kfp movie characters, that is cool, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alpha tiger chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
cool that you are placing kfp in space this should be awesome, can't wait to see what happen next.