Reviews for Agent Broom
ButI'mBatgirl chapter 11 . 4/30
This is the first time I've seen this story. And I love it.
I love TTSS, Le Carré is possibly my favourite author. I have a copy of almost every book. George Smiley is one of my absolute favourite characters ever written. Right up there with Atticus Finch. And I absolutely adore the film adaption of TTSS. Gary Oldman as Smiley was, to me, one of the best casting choices I've ever seen.
I was watching the film again tonight and wondered if there was any fanfiction, especially fanfiction that gave George the chance, the ending he really deserved.
I agree with Connie when she states that Ann doesn't deserve George. And I always change the ending of the film in my head. That the woman in the kitchen isn't Ann but instead a woman who deserves George. A woman that understands George's world, and accepts him wholeheartedly. That is the least he deserves.
I can't help but feel that this fanfic is unfinished. I'd certainly like to read how Sylvia fits into the last of the mole hunt and such.
If you've chosen not to, if this is where it ends, I'll happily imagine that obviously, everything goes smoothly and George goes home at the end to Sylvia for a happier ending.
If there's still more to come, I look forward to reading it. :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 4/15
poor woman :(
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 4/15
very interesting!I liked it :)
Allblue95 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Their situation keep getting more and more tricky! I'm so thrilled for the next part! Keep it up, you're doing wonderfully!
CrazyHeels chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
It happened! They kissed! And then the mood suddenly broke like a water balloon because of Smiley being Smiley and Peter. I am curios as how this is going to end. Hope you won't kill her.
allblue95 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Damn you Peter Guillam! Keep writing! Please!
allblue95 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Wonderful! Excellent work! You've really succeeded in making the interactions between the characters believable and fitting to the original story. Keep up the good work!
melremade chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I'm so glad that you updated! I think you write all of these characters so wonderfully, especially George. And I really love how well-developed Sylvia is. She fits into the story perfectly and I can't wait to see where you go next.
allblue95 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Wow! That's all I can say ; Wow! Terrific job! Utterly brilliant! :D Please update soon, can't wait to see where you're taking this! I'm a huge fan of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, and of the character George Smiley. This is a lovely read and I hope you continue soon! :D
CrazyHeels chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I can feel a certain tension between the two. Also can't wait to see what you have in store for Sylvia. Good job and good luck on your next chapter! :D
Bar chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love this story.

Your character is likeable and her connection with Smiley is lovely.

I am curious about the romance part, because I think in Tinker Tailor Smiley is still very much in love with Ann. And le Carré said that Smiley is a master in his work, but very akward in his private life.

I hope that Sylvia will meet Jim Prideaux, they would have a lot to talk about.

One little nitpick Karla's alias was Gerstmann.

Keep up the good work.
CrazyHeels chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I just can't get enough of your story. Update soon!

Hugs and kisses,

ColdMartini.
CrazyHeels chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it! The characters are spot on and I like how well you introduce the flashbacks. Keep doing a good job. Can't wait for an update! :D
Lafayette1777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Cool first chapter! Can't wait to see what happens!