Reviews for Lost and Found chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Nice story.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Mercenaries with work ethic. Didn't see that coming.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was cool! Thanks for writing it! I liked Coulson using the shield.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I liked this.
pollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I actually would love to read more of Tony/Phil friendship. It would be interesting because we all know how Tony affect people and Phil for that matter. They are both opposite in a lot of ways and perhaps they could balance each other, as friends I mean. Friendship is good too and it would be nice to see them open up to each other considering their apparent history.

BTW, the way Phil found the shield in this is awesome. Coincidence, I think not. :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought he was frozen with his shield. The movie showed him in the ice with his shield (frozen in far too dignified a position, if you ask me). Anyway, thanks for sharing the Phil love. There needs to be more of it. He was the greatest character in the series. Thanks for sharing.
EttaScout chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It's so sweet... I love Coulson's vintage obsession turning into something good for Cap. (I love Coulson, too.)

Well done!
Talyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was excellent! I really enjoyed Stark's snarky dialogue, and can absolutely picture him giving the long list of people he's pissed off "recently" while under fire.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Holy. Awesome. I love it immensely. :)
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Good work in capturing the dynamic! I thought Steve's shield sank with him though. The one in the worskshop was the old one, but not sure if that's bullet proof.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved this. I love Coulson-Stark banter. Good stuff!
steelcrash chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great story. You were spot-on with Coulson and Stark. Keep up the good work.
timewalker05 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What a fun little one-shot. I think you've got Tony down perfectly. And I do love that you've used my favorite character, Agent Coulson.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Coulson is a serious BAMF and your stories of showcase this nicely. :)