Reviews for A Bad Week For Dolores Umbridge
aslan333 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Man I LOVE THIS STORY!
The Potal chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Hah hah Umbrigde totally deserve that! You know, I hate her so much that I actually wish she died inside the forest.
observet somnia chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
CONTINUE! Can you specify which houses the nicktoons are in
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Heh, it's always fun to see Umbridge made a fool of. Will there be any more?
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
This is one funny chapter. Will we see any of the exchange students meet Harry and his friends? Any chance of Umbridge meeting Zim next chapter?
KingOfProminence chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
OMG Dolores will not have a good week! XD
UPDATE OR DIE!
Chloe Kompton chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
...Is this trollfic? Because if so I guess it's pretty decent.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hehehe, Spongebob is pretty good at giving people what they deserve without realizing it.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Well, looks like Umbridge's attempt to get Spongebob in trouble epically backfired on her! *laughs hysterically and plays several laugh clips on YouTube* Update soon!
Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Dude, nice work on this one and having Timmy using spitballs during her lame class was also genius and plus having Patrick going the wrong way was also good.

[raises hand for hating Umbridge]

GK
TweenisodeOrange chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahaha! Brilliant! Mocking Umbridge is fun, yeah?

And don't worry about it being late. You got to it within a year, and that's better than what I've been doing lately.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LMAO I've always wanted to see a fic where Umbridge gets hers. I wouldn't be surprised if she ran out of Hogwarts screaming bloody murder by the end of this story. Update soon!
Third Kind chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I was honestly worried about this fic at first when I saw it in my inbox. ("Oh God, I hope E3 hasn't fallen into the dark depths of bad crossovers.")

...But then I remembered that you were a good writer, so I stopped worrying and started laughing at this. xDDD

(But in all honesty, Harry Potter/Nicktoons? Bizzare... XD)