Reviews for From Over the Sea
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/18
Fun idea but the content doesn't mesh.
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/6
Yaaassss. Thank you, so much, for writing this. I didn't even realize this fandom existed until now! Anyway, fantastic, loved it, even though it was short. ; _ ; Ah well. The plot probably requires this to be a one shot in any case. Well done!
rassilon chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Enter Doctor Who and Wheel Of Time in to Google. This crossover exists.
Goeno chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
There's my Doctor being my Doctor!
scaroth chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Because the Doctor is the Destroyer of Worlds. Mind you, the Daleks call him that. Not anyone else.
MasterYewtthax chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
My only question is for this epic crossover is: why did the Doctor become angry when he saw the Damane?
azathoth chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
The DALEKS call him the Oncoming Storm.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very very good
grunthos chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
When exactly did the Tenth Doctor behave like this?
JustCause chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Holy shit this was awesome. Ten at his most terrifying. (It is Ten and Rose right? I'm not insane?)
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is it worth mentioning that the Daleks call him the Oncoming Storm, and that destroying worlds isn't usually what he does?
NinjaInAnImaginaryLondon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THIS WAS GENIUS I THINK I JUST READ IT 5 TIMES I LOVED IT! Awesome writing and just I love it I'm going to go back and read it again now!
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
The Oncoming Storm is a title given to him by the Daleks. And despite what the Internet says he just isn't like this. Take it from someone who's watched Doctor Who since childhood.
Smeagoldor chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Love the concept, desperate for someone to write a few more in depth chapters with some of the characters.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The DALEKS call him The Oncoming Storm. And once again here is the thing fanfiction's always saying about the Doctor-he's a mass murderer who destroys whole worlds. His ENEMIES are the ones who say that.