Reviews for Three is a Crowd
Lantana75 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
You're a good writer. Keep it up. :)

My revised Redline story is ready. Hope you like it.
pancake-ss chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
Epilogues forever! I really lived how you made it into sections like that, it INSPIRED me! Great story. Loved it. One of my faves. But you know, ALL of your stories are one of my faves... Can't wait to see what's next, update soon! Until then.
pancake-ss chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
D,x Ohhh you're killing me here! This is.. Too much! What a coote proposal! I don't know how you do it.

But what happened to that family that wanted to see Lighty?
pancake-ss chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Hahahaha! Sally is like, WTF THIS IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA! Best soap opera EVAH! And yay I love the ring! Blue is my favorite.
pancake-ss chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
I DID review this before, I KNOW I did! Typical me. Might as well call me Grandma Pancake. Mere is.

I just knew from the second F walke over to M that he was going to buy it for her. So sweet, I'm gonna die! Lights fading! HEART ATTACK! xp dead.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
first of all I gotta thank you for not abandoning your stories, so many people here leave the stories without an ending but you're responsible, You updated it everyday! I really apreciate that : ) and above all thank you for write a great story, I loved the part of the phone call when Lightning guides Sally, that was so sweet, You were so smart. So keep it up! : )
Claualphapainter-95 chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this for a while back with all your other writings, and I have to say it: I fell inlove with your writing style...and I must say that this one is my favorite! Marlene is such a great character! I love her.

Anyways, hope to read more about you in the future! :) Keep it up with the amazing job!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
I beg! I beg! I beg! I beg! I beg!

Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeease! Give me a sequel! I'm begging! Pretty please with sugar on top!

(I sound like some spoiled brat. 'give me a sequel)

I'll review every single chapter! Sequel! Must know how it ends!
tinkfan14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
For those who didn't know who Marlene is, and stuff like that, this certaintly would help! This sounds really well.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
Awwww! I'm going to cry. That was ADORABLE!

So cute!

And they're happy again!

Is that it? Is it over?
KnitzAndPearls chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Wow. That ending was EPIC!

I nearly died earlier in the story. I swore it said 'HE took a deep breath. "Francesco is taking me shopping later."

I had to do a double take. I'm like. What. The. Heck. ?

O_o lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
that's what I'm talking about! it was a very sweet chapter, the best so far. That's what I mean when I ask you more of Lightning and Sally. Great chapter, please go on, I'm dying to read the next chapter : )
Lightnescoinmyheartforever chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
ahhh i see things are getting back on track :D i just hope Sally dosn't do anything stupid and ruin everything oooohhhh xD i need to know what the ring looks like NOW!
pancake-ss chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Me love fluff bombs! I've been needy for them recently... xD

OwO You know, I really love the character you and I have turned Francesco into. More sweet, not as cocky and arrogant, and cautious with women now. And I say WE because OES counts too, ya know. And awwwhhhh the second Francesco came over to look at the pendant with Marlene, I KNEW he was going to buy it for her. I just KNEW it! :D

Sorry, I'm feeling lovey-dovey today. Like really.

x3 x3 x3 x3
KnitzAndPearls chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
This might be the first time I've ever begged you to hurry and finish a story.

I can't stand them fighting and being upset with each other!

Hurry!

Update, update, update, update!

( oh gosh, that seems rude. I just remembered how busy you said you were. Sorry)

Update when you get around to it, update when you get around to it, update when you get around to it!

:-)