Reviews for Unkindest Cut of All
Outcome5Cross chapter 22 . 3/22
Excellent story plot! I'm a Renner Lover forever and this was just the Jason Walsh Fanfiction I was looking for! Great amazing work!
Clintasha101 chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
The story was really good
I wish u wud have shown that walsh and casey are together
Or make a sequel of it
TheNaggingCube chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
gotta wonder if we wouldn't have had this type of thing happen had the show lasted...
Marion S. Lee chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed the story, from the beggining to the end. Well construted and all the character, IMHO, are IC, specially Casey. Just one thing, I would like to see the relationship between Jason and Casey after the hospital :p

Thanks for sharing!

Marion
movieholic chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
I like some good angst in a story, but I also like as much realism as possible. So when the kid, Kyle, was actually let go by Casey and Alvarez, I was more than a little put off. He admitted to attacking a cop, and even though he helped Walsh out, they let him go? I don't think so. Also, you keep using the word "as." I don't know too many people who say, "Blah, blah, blah, as...whatever." Anyway, I'm going to continue reading because despite those two things, it's a decent read.
DevinBourdain chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I loved it. There are very few stories for this show and this one was just awesome. I hope you write more for this show in the future.
DevinBourdain chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
I love all the little things you include from the series
DevinBourdain chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
another good plot twist
DevinBourdain chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
This is really great!
DevinBourdain chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
excellent plot set up.
Ali Nowac chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Wow! I read that in about a matter of hours! I absolutely LOVED it! Keep up the writing, I love your style!
Sinkme chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
I was so mad when I finished episode 10 and realized that they'd cut the show so I immediately came to the site and I was thrilled when I saw your name with a good multichapter Walsh story! You can't even imagine how happy it made me. Awesome scenario, you nailed each character and I love that Eddie helped out because he totally would do that for Walsh. Very enjoyable and I thank you for posting!
TarynWulf chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
Nicely done! I have to admit I got a bit teary there when Allison was talking to Jason in the hospital. But then again I was also like you skank Allison loving that goober over Jason! Can't wait to read more stories you write.
LivelyStevens chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
I just fond this show on Netflix and fell in love with the characters. Thank you for keeping it alive with your writing. Keep writing, I will keep reading. Job well done.
TarynWulf chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Doing a great job with this it's getting very emotional I find myself tearing up at times keep up the great work.