Reviews for Unkindest Cut of All
Marjorie K. Place chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
Wow! What an ending! I'm glad that Allison finally knows the truth. So glad Walsh is ok, even though he needs another surgery. Good thinking on Casey's part to leave him a gun. Lol of course he saves himself. Nice touch giving Allison and Walsh a bit of closure to their relationship. But do I detect a new chapter coming up with he and Casey? Sweet ending scene with the two of them.

So glad I found this fic!
Marjorie K. Place chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
Allison is caught up in a bit of emotional turmoil here but I'm glad to see that she's doing the right thing
Marjorie K. Place chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
Wow, what an exciting chapter! Loved the tie-in with the trophy. Allison really has blinders on at this point doesn't she? I wonder when all is said and done what this going to do to her relationship with Walsh. Clearly at this moment she doesn't care that much about it.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
I like how you spotlighted Eddie in the first half of the chapter. I admit I giggled when he told Beaumont that Walsh didn't say anything about her. That line really captures his awkwardness around other people. And of course the moment with Casey at the hospital talking to Walsh was sweet.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
I think I've said this before but I'm am really I,pressed as how all of this reads like an actual episode. I'm glad that Brown was supportive enough to give Casey some time to figure out the level of Cole's involvement.

And poor Walsh! You are really putting him through the ringer.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Nice tie-ins to the episodes! Love the idea of the 13-13 in reverse. I do have to wonder how Beaumont will react when she discovers the truth.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
You are doing a super job with Cole's angst. I could maybe at some point if the show would have lasted that maybe he and Allison would have need up together.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
I thought you played Alvarez nicely in this chapter. Of course Walsh would be the one to save them! I really enjoyed the drama of this chapter
Marjorie K. Place chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I really like how this reads like an actual episode. The suspense just keeps coming! Cole is really stuck between a rock and a hard place. Poor Walsh hope someone saves him soon!
Marjorie K. Place chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Oh I really hope Cole is going to man up and do the right thing.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Oh Poor Walsh he got whumped upon and kidnapped!
Marjorie K. Place chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Again you really have this show down! As far as plot goes, I thought it was interesting that Jason actually turned his back on Allison and just went to sleep.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I thought you played Cole brilliantly in this chapter. I also liked the discussion about reporters between Walsh and Casey.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
You're doing a great job with the characterization. Uh oh...looks like Cole is about to be in the hot seat again.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Coming late the party but I just found this short lived series. Your story is off to a great start!