Reviews for Chronicles Of Sinnoh
Alphinia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like Syren's voice as a narrator and her relationship with Barry. It's definitely a unique twist that she has a Totodile instead of a Sinnoh starter. You have a smooth way of telling your story (Especially towards the beginning). Or at least, it would be smooth if you used periods.

Commas don't end sentences, they're used to separate phrases and such. Please make sure you use periods to end your sentences. Without them, reading becomes more challenging than enjoyable.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, I'm just being honest. I only made it about halfway through this chapter before I had to stop reading because the lack of periods was bugging me so much, and I'll bet you'd have many more readers if that problem wasn't there. If you can fix it then I'll be happy to return and give your more helpful (Hopefully helpful, anyway) reviews :)
anon chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Sy is shaping up a great team, I'm kind of surprised at the trade in Oreburgh, but this is nice to see in a story. The spelling is nice and the story flows well, I hope you receive more reviews-it's a pity to put so much work into something and not receive feedback.
anon chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I'm loving the liberties taken from the game's storyline. This flows nicely and is easy to read. There are a few small grammar issues, ending the sentences with commas instead of periods and missing commas in between lines of dialogue, the start of some sentences missing capitalization... No obvious spelling errors, though! Kudos to you on that.

I like the early introduction of Team Galactic and Lucas helping out Sy and Barry on the Poketch questionnaire is great. The next chapter sounds interesting!