Reviews for marinus stiria
Arienis chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
my goodness, that woman is very creepy indeed! but I can sympathize for her since she just lost her daughter and all, but still...I wonder where she learned that song...I suppose I will have to read on to find out.
Arienis chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
*tries to stop tegiron from talking* no! *fails miserably* now the corsairs will be after it too! what else could possibly go wrong...uh oh, now something else HAS to go wrong. it's like a rule or something...
Arienis chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Did Hirlon die? I hope not... Oh yay! Legolas is introduced! And of course he is brought in with his beloved trees. Good idea!
Arienis chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Poor muriel! I hope Aragorn can do something about it. Very nice attention getter. Off to the next chapter!
caution1 chapter 18 . 3/6/2005
why why why whywhy why why evil evil evil evil evil evil no! you did not just do that no no no bad bad bad bad. ok i'm better. ok you better no kill Gimli or you will have a date with my pointed stck

*regians compsure*

great story I'm shaking keep up the good work

you just pulled this lurker from the shadows

thanks for the story

Insane Muse chapter 18 . 2/3/2005

::takes a breath::

Alas, poor Bergil-we knew him well. Wonderfully written chapter, I love this story to death (no pun intended)

More more!
BanbieBunny chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I finally found you! I lost the story for ages!
Elf Lady chapter 18 . 11/18/2004
I've just spent several wonderful hours reading this story only to come up to chapter 18 and it finally hits me that you've not updated since January 9th of this year! *cries* Have you abandoned this story? *wrings hands*

Can't believe you killed off Bergil. :(

Anyway, I certainly hope you will return to this tale. Thank you.
BanbieBunny chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Er...all I can say is...CRAP!Not the story, but the fact that someone other than Legolas heard the freakin trees yammering about the !
Robinscat chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
A very gripping story. The characters are "right". I can see the story unfolding as I read. As though I am watching a movie. Very unexpected to have Bergil get killed.

Now, finish it, Please. You have left us at a cliff hanger, and I hate heights.
itsbitterbaby chapter 18 . 8/26/2004
OMG, i can't belive u killed Bergil, i mean seriously. what did he ever do to you, he was innocent. u can't just go and kill one of Tolkiens creations. couldn't u have just made him nearly die, yet have aragorn save him just in time. i was almost crying when i read that. u are cruel.

But despite that...

Wow, that is an excellent story, u have to finish it. where do u come up with ur plots. i am currently half way through my only two stories, and u can't call them orignal. U are such an excellent author. I bow down to u.
xthinkxhappyxthoughtsx chapter 18 . 8/12/2004
NO! YOU CANT KILL BERGIL Well actually I suppose you can as YOU JUST DID but I really would prefer it if you would refrain from killing goodies, I've never managed to kill a goody yet in any of my stories though I came close to it in my newest one. Sorry, rant over. I've only just started reading your stories as they were recommended by Thundera Tiger but they are brilliant. I really hope you update this one soon, and any miraculous recoveries of Bergil wil be welcome, most unlikely but welcome all the same. I also love out of the frying pan into the fire, I havent got round to finishing that one yet but it makes me laugh hysterically, especially when legolas *eats* gimli, oh and Lord Elrond *stealing* the ring. I read that part to my sister and even now she will just start laughing for no apparent reason only to explain that she thought of that part suddenly and it made her laugh.

Anyway I'm going to carry on reading Out of the etc, expect reivews.
ShopGirl1 chapter 12 . 7/21/2004
You portray Gimli and Legolas very well, and describe their banterous friendship to a tee. You're a very good writer and this story has really captured my attention and is continueing to keep it. Great Job sor far. Great Job.

ShopGirl1 chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
Sorry this is going to be a short review, but other than the fact that I love this story, I olny have one thing to say - My Money's On Legolas!

ShopGirl1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
This story has really pulled me into it. Spectacular job! I am truly looking forward to see how this is going to play out and how the characters will interect. I'm also curious as to whom, is at all, this stone affects of our heroes. My guess woul dbe either Aragorn or Legolas. I'm off to see if I'm right. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love your writing. Really, really well done. A new favourit of mine.

264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »