Reviews for Me or You
Chatte578 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
That was cute, I just love happy endings !
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
What a nice ending! Great job! I look forward to your next story and a new update to your other current story.
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Kyra's pregnant uh oh, its Cheyenne all over again.

Neither one of them is better off without the other. Their like two halfs of the same soul without the other half their lost.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Wow! He's the one who will survive better? What a weird way for Kyra to share that news with her mother. Update soon!
ShakenThunder chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Great chapter. Update soon.]
DontYouDreamImpossibleThings chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Aww poor Reba she's hurtin' so bad! :( I love this story please continue soon :)
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Poor Reba, my heart breaks for her. But I do understand why she would turn to cutting, cutting leads you to an outlit to all the nasty pain you hold within and with each stroke of the blade you feel a little less numb.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is so sad. Everyone thinks of Reba as strong and independent, but she was only that way because of the people around her. Without Brock's caring and support, Reba lost her way. I can't imagine what his life is like without her either, but I can't wait to find out. Update soon!
Dimples73 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Please continue!
DontYouDreamImpossibleThings chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it! :) please update soon :)
ShakenThunder chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, that was great. Please update ASAP.]
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I guess the last verse was pretty self explanatory and obvious to Barbra Jean with her running Reba an all. Update! I hope Reba's alright!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You've got to continue this! Don't leave it as a one-shot. It's terrific! Update soon!