Reviews for Alternate Elevator Scene
Sweet Nadine chapter 13 . 1/4
Very nice story! I loved the heartbreak and the happiness of Olitz. Terrific writing!
Janelle Brown chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter. Very exciting, tender and suspenseful. Thanks for writing it. Please write more. You have a gift.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Wow, that was really great writing, it had me crying when she(Olivia) lost the baby! OMG..but I really liked the elevator scenes..LOL...
23sml chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Very Good
gdzemama chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
you are an excellent writer and I really enjoyed this!
Cici G chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I enjoyed this story and look forward to more stories from you.
sonjee chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Wow, I really wish I would have understood what this was all about. I had no Idea that you would totally skip their first time making love! I was so looking foward to seeing how fitz touched her or how she reacted to his touchs, his kisses. Wow, ok,...I need to just get over this huge disappointment. Its a well written story. Thanks for sharing it.
Lady Gaara 69 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I like this story. And the fact that he is chasing her, which is what happened in the series, only a little differently of course.
ScotchSista chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
OMG. Cyrus, Mellie, or Hollis set up poor Liv.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
I have read two of your stories today and they were both very good. Suggestion...write a little something that will take us into season 3.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
to early for a baby
deelove1 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Thank you so very much a such a great story:)
13melisa chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
wonderful. enjoyed reading all 13 chapters at once
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
OMG I love your story I'm completely hooked it's so wonderful the love between those two like seriously u totally rock at this!
luvscandal777 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Just found your story and loved it. Thanks for writing it. After last night I needed it :)