Reviews for Brothers Through Time
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 9/26
Thanks for adding a another chapter to this story.
I love how you wrote Dean and his determination to find his little brother.
Perfect ending.
I enjoyed reading this.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 9 . 9/21
WOW Pretty Sweet guess this had to end as a one shot? This actually has the promise of more, the healing the working of Sam back to someone with confidence and strength.

The possible chase of the horrible Earl or maybe someone else who has known the pleasure of Sam who actual has more money and power so he can go after Dean. Then he regrets when he does.
But yeah many many adventures together on the high seas...okay sorry I got carried away

Beautiful well written story, with great detail and depth of the characters and the historical background(you did your research)
guest chapter 9 . 9/21
Love me some pirate Dean!
Carly chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Aaaah, I love this to absolute pieces, I don't know how I managed to miss reading it before! This had me grinning and chuckling like a moron - great going with crafting such a believable and unique AU! I shall have to scuttle off and read the rest in this series now - great going dude, keep up the brilliant work and DFTBA! XD
mb64 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014

pandora jazz chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Nice story with an interesting twist.
I'm glad that money doesn't come between the brothers.
I liked the lines, ' Sam he was just Dean, his big brother...Sam would always be Sammy...'
Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
angellec chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I tried to review this on AO3 but it would not let me so I will do it here,I really like this chapter it adds an interest of mine a fascination with the volcano doomed cities. My first nightmare as a child had to do with a volcano sprouting up and erupting next to the diner my mom worked at,I was about 3yrs old and alone in my dream. I survived by taking refuge in the walk-in freezer. I know now it would not have worked but even to this day that dream comes back. Anyway thanks for a great story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Very good. Glad they killed the b-words!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
This was fun to read. I loved the setting and of course the brothers.

I like how Dean had raised Sam after their parents both died. 'Dean had taken his job of looking out for his little brother as a holy crusade, protecting him more fiercely than a tiger its cub.'

Nice tense moment when I wondered if Dean or Sam would get caught, but I like how Dean solved the problem after Sam couldn't run any further.
'Dean had killed to protect him. Sam would do no less.'

Loved the last sentence of your story. 'Whatever was waiting for them, good or bad, they would face it together.'

Thanks for sharing another story in the timeline of the Winchester brothers.
Until next time, take care.
mb64 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
What a delightful treat to find a new chapter of this engaging story. It is excellently done and I absolutely love the ending line!

Very, very enjoyable! Thank you.

nupinoop296 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Man, baddies just like creepin' on Sam...
ccase13 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Dean would be SO handsome as a gambler. What a picture he would make on a black horse decked out like Paladin's.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I love Bobby getting a turn with the boys.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I like this one, they get to keep their parents.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
They really should have risked kidnapping the girls.