Reviews for Something Different
jo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Short and cute ! (Micholetto is now super effective, battery 100%!)
LoveyHowl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is deliciously wicked and yet so sweet! Perfect!
ShadowOfNight-9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
The last sentence was perfect
Ria chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
LOVE IT! So funny and cute, wish it was longer :)
15x6x4-ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Such wonderful dialogue, short but sweet and entirely IC ('cept for the ending but that was fun so who cares xD) :) keep up the good work please!
Maddeline Kirkland-Bonnefoy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh... my... gosh... yay. Just yay XD Micheletto/Cesare needs more love, I think
Queen of War chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
OMG, THIS WAS AMAZING AND I HAZ FEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.

Excuse me. Got a little carried away there. But I felt sorry for Miccy, laughed at 'You haven't done much work this week', and enjoyed Cesare's trolling/flirting. The dialogue was great and I knew who was speaking even when you didn't tag it. Awesome fic!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
LOL! More..more please hurry up! )
blackestnight10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great little short piece (: I enjoyed the simple back and forth between the two of them. It can be very hard to rely so heavily on only dialogue to carry the story, but I thought you did great in this piece. If it had been more than just dialogue I don't think it would have taken away from the piece. You should write more pieces! I will for sure be keeping an eye out for more stories from you :)
Cortassian chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
To Short continue! It was pretty good for your first, though you need to clarify who's speaking which was confusing at some points, and just check your spelling.

Otherwise good start!
wsm021 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
More? There isn't enough.
Meer Aria chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is exactly the kind of story I was looking for. Micheletto never wants anything, he gets paid true but never more. He wants Cesare. Oh, how I want to see the episode where Cesare finally questions this. Rambling aside. This was great story. The dialogue was spot on from those times and except from the Micheletto fangirling a little at the end, nobody was OOC. keep up the good work :)

Aria
stilljustme chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Haha, that was cool! Funny, clever, and yet very deep somehow. You managed to describe the characters very well, though the story is short. Good job