Reviews for Beer, Park Benches And Knickers
SomethingWcked123 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Awwww you never finished this one :( I really loved Popcorn. And I was excited to see this one! I know it's an old story but if one day you do update I'll be very happy! You're a great writer!
beth hart Leo Oneal chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
hey nikkie

havent heard from you in a long time

hope everything is ok with you and your daughter

this was a good chap

asap please write chap 3 so i can find out what happens to 'our guys'

if you need a good idea for chap 3 maybe you can have Mikey daring Raph to sneak through the window of one of the girl's bedroom to snitch a pair of their panties,Leo thinks its a bad idea and follows Raph into the bedroom trying to stop him and then maybe have Leo getting caught holding the girls pantie after he snatches it back from Raph
Cat-kun chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Let the girls when they arrive MAKE! the boys play MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Raphael Cold: I told her not to drink the last frappichiono last night

WRITE MORE
Lioness-Goddess chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Man, I love this story so far. I almost laughed my brains out for Popcorn. Hmm...ideas...ideas...how 'bout...their boyfriends are at their house? I don't know, Im not so good with this idea stuff.
Splinter chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*happy dances again* YAY! You're WRITING! Love this story. Love this series. Poor Don. RUN RUN! LOL seems like the guys are gonna get into MORE trouble. Love it!
Metal equine Blaze chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
*lies rolling around on the floor laughing and clutching midsection*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is hilarious. I love it!

One thing, though. Wasn't it a pair of panties that Don had snatched from the clothes-line, in the previous fic? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and update soon. Please?

*throws puppy dog-look at you*
DemonFox38 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Ah! XD Geez, didn't Splinter teach them manners or something? Ah, man. .

Very funny! This story was even making me blush. Must be a testosterone thing, huh?
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Sad, sad, sad bunch of turtles. They're gonna be single for life, that's all I'm gonna say.

Nearly busted a gut with Leo's alluring comment to the hapless lady. Good grief, what was he thinking? Oh, yeah, like a typical male without a clue!

Thanks for the day brightener!

Be blessed.
Satana chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Lol, I love this, it’s funny. They may be mutant turtles but at the end of the day they’re just like normal boys with comments like those aren’t they?

I just don’t get one thing, why does Raph call Leo Mr Cyber pants? Surely that’s Don he’s talking about. I didn’t know Leo even knew how to turn a computer on Did I miss something?
Azure Turtle chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Woah! Leo's getting the ladies and Raph's stuck with "nil!" This is a great beginning, Nikki! Hope to see more soon.
HMeko chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*snicker* can't wait to see more. Turtles pick-up lines - yikes.
Splinter chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*cheers and does a little happy dance* I've been waiting for this little spin off. Guess the boys better enjoy the fresh air and the view while they can, seeing as how they're confined to the lair for the rest of their lives. Hope the next chapter is soon. *dances away*
Lone Wolfette chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
rotflmao! Geez, Leo's pick up line was worse than Raph's! Btw, I actually liked Raph's... would love to hear it myself...