Reviews for Heaviness in My Head
QuasiOuster chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Aww, nice. The running joke about Zane going into her house was a nice bit of humor. And there's something about tying her recovery to the completion of her house that I find lovely. It's like there's a tangible foundation for her now, grounding her to Eureka (and to Zane). Hooray for happy endings!
Sara60691 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
YAY, epilogue! lol, i'm much happier with this ending. I love how you wrote the banter between Jo and Zane, so cute. Also, Jo's anxiousness about the house seems totally her as well as Zane's continued worry about being dumped. I'm a little sad to see this end, but it was a great story. I'm looking forward to your next one.
purplepotatopig chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
happy!
javadreamer chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Thank you for taking me on that wonderful ride. In reading the first few chapters, the suspense was killing me! Just what a good story should do. :)
purplepotatopig chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
ok. so i'm glad we have the hornet thing to explain why Jo has been so weird and wishy-washy of late. and ok. i can take the really mature and very adult way they have handled this whole situation... but surely you are not about to end this with just hand squeezing?

epilogue. now. please!
QuasiOuster chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I love the awkwardness throughout between Zane and Jo, even when they're making or trying to maintain those tentative connections with each other. That reads very realistic to me. Zane's decision to be present in the infirmary was a nice surprise as was the role he played in helping diagnose Jo. Some of Zane's perspective that I wondered about you nicely addressed later on in the chapter during his conversation with Jo. And I like the evenness to Jo that fits the circumstances.

And it's great to acknowledge that there's no reset for this situation or cure-all. The way it played out brought up a lot of very real stuff for them to ponder to make an ultimate decision about whether a relationship is worth the work they'll need to put into it. Of course, I'm hoping their pondering brings them back together (preferably stronger and better than ever, although I'll take what I can get). I'm so glad there's an epilogue! Oh, and the science sounded fine to my untrained eye.
QuasiOuster chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Such a thickness of frustration in this chapter! Some of the moments you depict are so painful (in an exciting narrative way of course). I like how they're both fighting their own urges to fall into something unhealthy between them. I think it bodes well for them at least trying to salvage some sort of relationship. And now perhaps we're headed for some options for explanations? Keeping it interesting!
Sara60691 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
this is the last full chapter? you really enjoy ending your stories with a cliffhanger/open ended/up for interpretation type thing, don't you? Anyway, i love the chapter, took me a second to remember about the hornets, very clever tying it back to that. I'm looking forward to an epilogue since this is such an up in the air ending. i want jo and zane to be ok again! lol, but yeah, your writing is fantastic as always. More soon please!
dragooonthegreat chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
looking forward to the next update!
arbailey chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I've been really enjoying this story, and while it is still early and I don't claim to know EXACTLY where you are going with this,the subtle probably nano-based GD weirdness seemingly infecting Lupo and her team makes a lot of this season's weirdness make sense.

The best thing abut this story is you have finally given me an actual, reasonable rational for the amazing-indecisive-personality-changing Jo Lupo that the show is forcing on us this season.

The best fanfic, for me, explores characters more deeply or fills in plot holes in inventive and plausible-to-canon ways, and this story is doing that. And it's also helping me be patient with show Jo, who is annoying the crap out of me right now...
purplepotatopig chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Mrs. Crocodile, your last 2 chapters have left me so confused. I can't wrap my head around where this story is possibly going, and what is the twist will all the development that's been happening. All I know is that Zane and Jo are still broken up - they don't want to be, I don't want them to be! So I hope you get back from your trip soon...because this story needs its happy resolution...
Sara60691 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Hm...something interesting is going here...i wonder what's going on with Jo's team. I'm still upset about Jo and Zane being apart but i'm sure it'll get better. As always, your writing is wonderful and i hope you update soon!
dragooonthegreat chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please3 please please update asap!
LeSylph chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Loved the psychological/neurochemical talk. Definitely intrigued about what's going to happen next.
Sara60691 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Poor Jo, things just keep getting worse and worse. i hope things start looking up for her soon. I kind of feel bad for Zane, but his life isn't as screwed up so i really can't bring myself to feel bad for him. Anyway, i hope you update soon!