Reviews for True Identity
EveJHoang chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Molly the Hungarian Horntail... mahahahahaha...
Hotaru Aburame chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Charlie and Janus are both very sweet in the way they care about each other, and I like the family-feeling you create within the preserve.
I think Bill has a strong suspicion about what Charlie is hiding from him. I wonder what happens if he sees Janus...
The situation Harry is in is really tricky. He doesnt even know himself that well (if at all) and has now to deal with so many questions, always feeling like a freak and expecting to get hurt. I really hope the confrontation with Snape (if it happens) doesnt break him even more. Well, i can just hope that Charlie and his dragon-friends will be there for Janus, can i not? :D
Hotaru
PS: I hope you write about Adelindas child and when it hatches. The sweetness of a dragon-baby!
lilo chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
not to be picky but you said "make sex to him" it should be "make love to him" or "have sex with him" i hope this helps a little.
Jopru chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This is a good story. To bad you didn't finish.
Mickieskids chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I really like this story can't wait for more :)
dragon fier 20 chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Hehe I totally agree! I loved it lots and I can't wait 4 more! Plz update soon!
917brat chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
oh please contine this and please please have Harry/ian tell charlie that he thinks he just meet his mother (molly) in dragon form. please.
fullmoon123 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I really like this story i hope you continue it soon xD
Zane Makura chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Absolutely love this. Doing a great job with some minor grammatical errors but you convey the story very well. Another note on writing is, is it possible for you to use dashes or something to alert when you're changing perspectives, location, or a time frame? It gets a little confusing to pick up whenever you change from Charlie to Harry and vice versa. Really interested to see how Harry is going to explain everything to Charlie. I am hoping that Adelinda or the other dragons that speak the snake language make more mentions of Charlie being Harry's mate and push him to at least see where it goes or make him acknowledge it more. Also would love to see what method Harry is going to use to tell Severus. You have so much going on but it is great fun to read.
Please keep up the good work and update soon. Fabulous work here.
ian burke chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
loving story am impatient for further chapters
917brat chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
this is soooo good hey you know Janus/Harry should tell charlie what he thinks of Tanit he could get a good laugh at that. Oh and is ALL of Janus/Harry glammers removed including the ones that cover the scars his so called family gave him? if so is Chalrie going to see them and want to know where they came from? if not will Janus/Harry remove the glammers and tell Charlie? Oh man this story is just absoulutly brillint and I honestly can't wait for more so please please keep it up and update again real soon!
TheHuntresss chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I'm getting a little confused with the name switches: is he Janus or is he Ian or is his first name Ian and his surname Janus?
The arithmancer chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
This story plays in my mind as I read other Harlie stories. Please keep writing it, I love it.
ForbbidenForest chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Agh I love this story please update soon!
aleuriasedai chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Great story! I really hope you plan on continuing.