Reviews for Human Curiosity: The Bonus Chapters
FFFFUUUUUUU-

Just...

nonononono...
ArtofthePlate chapter 5 . 4/4
So, I guess I was wrong about Russia being prisoner 10... Honestly, though, this goodbye letter seems much more in character, even without his memories. This was a wonderful chapter. The memory-less narration drew me right in.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I really love all the chapter! My favorite ones is the food I and II :3. Thank you for writing the magicial is also awesome. Sorry I didn't reply the other fics that I read in your stories xD. I'm going to review your other fic. Luckily, I'll be your 200th review :3
Dextra2 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
THAT HETAONI REFERENCE! COMPLETLY BRILLIANT! GREAT JOB! GO GET YOURSELF A COOKIE OR SOMETHING!
Vibre chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Okay what I just came here from the original HC and... I had a mini heart attack when France was said to he dead, and now he's all like "look who's alive honhonhon". I'm going to keep reading this now **
Dextra2 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Wasn't there suppose to be another chapter for England's Food Monster? (It's my fav chapter in this short collection.)
Nonny chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Well... I did promise I would review this too, didn't I? :)
Bwah. FEELS. *dies from feels*
COME HERE ESTONIA YOU ARE PRECIOUS *swoops said nation into a cuddlehug and refuses to let go* Everyone else gets hugs too if they let me!
Crey. Actual soddin crey at Chapter 5. And fear at NHCS. And fluff at all the reunions. And lots of lol-ing (food monster and Apocalypse, mostly). And more crey at Prussia and drunk Germany. WHYYY.
... sorry for the Tumblrspeak.
In short, this is nothing short of utterly amazing aND I LOVE YOU HI
IcarusWing chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Bad Pasta? I'm looking forward to this. XD
CJWrites chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
I want a full chapter on the laser tag XD
But the rest was beautifully written. Some of your best work yet! As the rest it was philosophical and insightful
Keep up the good work!
TheBadlyNamedUser chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I loved that, how it was this really sweet sibling interaction, really peaceful, and then suddenly, laser-tag. Different people, different ideas of what to do :)

So... did everyone come back in the end? Eventually? Or were there actually some real deaths? Or is that meant to be ambiguous?

Thank you for writing these bonus chapters, it was great to have a little bit extra after the original story. I've been impressed by how much extra you wrote, I think most people would have left it by now.
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Im loving your fics. They're very well thought out.

On a side note, did you know your Human Curiousity has a page on tv tropes?
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I liked this one too. I don't think they were OOC or anything.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
This was beautiful, sad, and in a way flowed like poetry. I liked it a lot.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This chapter was adorable!
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Wow, its the same day! I didn't notice that.

Anywho, spring break means some free time. I'll use it to catch up on reading.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »