Reviews for Tracers
scarletfireblaze chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Nice, but you said that Sadie is second-in-command at eight years, and that Annabelle is third-in-command at nine years, so...I think there was a mix-up somewhere in there.
scarletfireblaze
Mazarine chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
DONE ;( u better update soon I miss it already lol great job AND this tim guy wouldn't jape. to be Kate's match ehhhh? -0.0evil stare- lol UPDATE PLEASE :)
Mazarine chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
wow awesome story I finally started yeah I have
no life :/ anyway :) if there is an extra oc spot

-OC FORM-

NAME: Mazarine ( if there has to be a last name idk maybe Iceminx yeah :)

DOB: 10/27

AGE: 14. 15 would be cool tho lol either is fine although if sadie and Kate are older that age is fine as well :)

HAIR STYLE: my hair in game is the long straight but in real life I have curly curly and long hair lol

HAIR COLOR: I really want blue hair o.0

EYE COLOR: ocean blue or black :0

PERSONALITY: I'm very much a dreamer also I am peppy and a damsel cause I am totally scared a lot :) also if I am evil devious and misunderstood :)

HUMAN/FAE (PICK ONE) human

JOB IN SUNSET COAST: could I be Wizard PLEASE or maybe a chef I love cooking

FRIEND OF SADIE & KATE/ NOT A FRIEND OF SADIE & KATE (PICK ONE). HMMM TOUghie I would like to be evil at first and then become a friend :D or just either one lol
Mazarine chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hey this looks like an awesome story I'm super crowded with friends stories to read but I will get here soon lol KEEP WRITING on my favs :)

add Mazarine in free realms :)
Isabella Leora Gray chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Once again, horrible, and I agree with Tim, but he should go for me and not that total wannnabe, totally jealous of me, Sadie. Ugh!
Bong-Bang-Bing chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
This is still great, as always, and I'm extremely excited to meet all the residents of Sunset Coast
Bong-Bang-Bing chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
You're a real pro! Can't wait for more on this! I'm still thinking about why Josh hate Timhaughty so much! Curiousss ;D
Bong-Bang-Bing chapter 6 . 5/30/2012

HAIR COLOR:black

EYE COLOR:green

PERSONALITY:wary, easyly angerd, compasionate

HUMAN/FAE (PICK ONE)Human

JOB IN SUNSET COAST:Blacksmith and Ninja(Fr jobs?)

FRIEND OF SADIE & KATE
Bong-Bang-Bing chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wow! That was really good, a great read. I love dystopian things like this, and you are a very talented writer. I like the whole carving numbers on the arms thing, and I have an idea about why Sadie didn't die from the shot ;). I won't say anything though! If I had to make any suggestions it would be to separate your writing into smaller paragraphs to make your stories easier to read. Other than that, it's perfect, I really like it. Keep it updated!