Reviews for Sabotage
guest chapter 1 . 2/1
Enjoyed the originality of this fic, the brief backstory between Draco and Hermione and the family dynamic. While going over this with a red pen (metaphorically) would have made the story that much better in terms of fluidity, it was really solid
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
your description of scorpius... wtf kind of 12 years do you know? what boy is gonna call their father daddy and have a fit of giggles unless theyre 7 or under
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Why did Hermione even date Cormac?
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Veritaserum maybe?
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I hope there isn't too much Cormac bashing.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I wonder why they separated?
shay.grande chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Lovely story! I really loved Rose's involvement in the story. The way you portrayed Cormac was also very realistic. I'll definitely be reading the sequel. :)
CreativityUR1688 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
"Mr. Malfoy, we aim to please." From Fifty Shades of Grey? Not hating. Loving actually! Loving this story so far! Great job! Dramione 5ever! 3
The-Dragon's-Secret chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
When Draco told her about his father's cheque, my heart actually pounded and thudded - and I don't do that. When reading (and in life in general) I'm apathetic. I was ready to make a witty comment, but I genuinely adored Draco. Off to read your sequel. I'd really love to know more about their relationship and why it didn't work.
Also, there are a few little mistakes here and there. For example, you use my instead of me sometimes. Just a read over would make your story even better than it already is!
WittyBasketcase chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
despite the fact that she's just as evil and manipulating as you – if not more so –
That made me laugh! Excellent fic'
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Well, this was pointless. Hermione acted brainless and blind.
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Lol, Blaise
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ha! Hes jealous :))
Crissytje chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh oh oh ! I really liked your fic very much ... It was written brilliantly and full of emotions. The story just pulls you into it and it made me experience all the emotions the characters were feeling. I felt Draco's desperation and destain, Rose's anger, Cormac's smugness ( I really wanted to hurt him), Hermione's conflict,... It really took me for ride. I kept wondering if Hermione should have been told about her stupid fiance's infidelity...

There was one thing I was doubting about and I really hope you won't be insulted by it ...

{She smiles weakly, pulling away from him. "You're a sadist, then."

Draco smirks, shoving his hands into his pockets to keep himself (and his hormones) in check. "Always have been, always will be. I married you, didn't I?" he jokes.

It's the only way he'll be able to survive the next few days, at least.

Draco Malfoy doesn't sleep all night. A sadist, he truly is, as he spends hours upon hours in the middle of the night thinking. Thinking about the past and the present and the future. He can't imagine a life without her, in any way, which is the only reason why he still intends to go to the blasted wedding.} I was wondering if you didn't mean masochist instead of sadist both those times. I can't seem to be able to figure out the joke otherwise... Why would he have to be a sadist in order to marry her, more like a masochist no? And the second, he is like torturing himself by thinking about the wedding, which sound more like masochism than sadism. Of course perhaps I am mistaken. I do apologise profoundly if i am :)

I loved it