Reviews for The Further Adventures of Jacky Faber: Portugal
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I just finished it and I loved the ending! You are a great writer and you should keep writing. I thought you made some really good original characters and you mimicked the actual characters well.
Nobody chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I am really happy that jacky and jaimy are finally going to be back together ( I hope you are not going to make them lose each other again) because it always annoyed me in l.a. Meyer's books how he never made jaimy and jacky together much even though they were my two favorite characters when they were together. Good job writing!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
First of all you are an amazing writer and I can't believe that you don't have more reviews and favorites than you already have. To be completely honest with you, sometimes I forget that I am reading a fanfic and not the actual bloody jack series. You do such an amazing job imitating the writing style of L.A. Meyer and you really did a good job capturing the emotions of jacky and jaimy. I really like the characterization that you did with gaspard and Eduardo but if you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism I did think that richard Allen was a bit out of character. You did a great job developing the plot it is really suspenseful and good. You did the battle scene really well, too. In case you can't tell by my review, I love this story and I strongly encourage you to write more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I was sad for it to end,very capturing. I hope for you to continue writing. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
really love your writing in this story! PLEASE continue with it!