Reviews for Naruto: Path of the Samurai
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 2/8
Like the story and I can't wait for more.

Will Hinata be in the harem? Will Fu?

Good luck and update soon.
The Man chapter 3 . 2/5
Wow. Shit went down.
Ghost D.Z chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Yo! Can ya update already you worthless meatbag? It's close to 2015 already! I enjoyed your story enough to review it so please at least give a reason as to why you aren't updating when you post your next chapter.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Basically if Kisame brings Naruto in multiple pieces, he's sushi.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Please don't abandon this story. This paring is so rare and the few story that involve this paring either have no romantic build up or just terrible grammar. I am really curious to know how you go with this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Save fuu and add her to the herem.
mrwelsh24 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
this is a good story you should update ASAP
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am actually interested in Mifune training Naruto because he is a Shinobi but wouldn't his Samurai training hamper his Shinobi skills because they are a entirely different set of skills but learning how to use a Sword is always a plus because Samurais are superior than Ninjas when it comes to using Swords. I also want to see what type of pairings are in store for Naruto, and what will happen to Naruto when Konoha finds out what happened to him.
draken666 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
please i beg you update this fanfic
Grank chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
as for adding Ryuuzetu I say yes seeing as no one seems to have her in in their story as a pairing (that haven't been put on hold)
also if you don't have anything planed for her might want to add yugito (two tail holder) so theirs one holder in the harem
p.s. can't spell the word for tailed beast holder
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Update soon YEAH _
Qatzol chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Wow this story is GOOD,unlike 89% stories on this site.
uscias chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
yes female kyuubi is the best beacuse he with naruto since baby
darthrevan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
ok thanks i hope you doing fine with school work and freelance job
and update naruto force unleashed slow if you can i been dying to know next