Reviews for Naruto: Path of the Samurai
UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON UPDATE NOW PLEASE SOON
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Notice how all the people of the village PUTS OFF everything, they have trouble THINKING and have memory problems.. I think they are all suffering from a mental disorder. It's the only reason that I have that ALL uchiha are BORN WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS(canon again), but NOBODY notices. Every single villager and shinobi ARE BRAIN DAMAGED!(kinda evident in sakura's case)... "OF course sasuke is able to become a shinobi, never mind he's a drooling, egotistical, homicidal maniac that's hell bent on revenge.. Let's teach him to kill people!" Rolls eyes, this SHOULD have been a warning sign that NOT ALL was good with the village. "of course we lied to him, abused him and beat him, but he's the ULTIMATE WEAPON and WAY beyond anything we can defend against, so he'll love us, what's the worst that could happen?"... Rolls eyes again... You know some people by their very nature SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE! They are POLLUTING the human race by EXISTING! and I think they ALL settled in konoha!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
I've always thought it kinda DUMB, on the akutski's part, you DO realize they COULD kidnap the jinchurki, extract the bijuu, return them to life, and put them BACK in their villages and NOBODY (other then the jinchuriki) would know the difference? NOBODY would know ANYTHING until it was FAR TO LATE. But SOMEHOW, even though ninja are supposed to be stealthy, and they can't afford all the villages TEAMING UP ON THEM, they still never thought of this plan! (but then again we have the CRACKED BRAIN of an uchiha thinking this up! Which puts i.q. somewhere at TODDLER level.).. seriously I know METH-HEADS that have more brains then the ENTIRE CLAN! Their ALL MORONS.. "can't get stronger in your village"?... BRILLIANT.. the fact that Itachi got as strong as he is IN THE VILLAGE shouldn't be a marker... "I will give you the power"... Orochi..considering he got SPANKED and sent RUNNING by itachi.. yeah, not happening... "Why did he leave the akutski"?.. Uh DUH you've known him for years... WHY DO YOU THINK?(he did something stupid and now a lot of people whom are FAR more powerful then him are after him).. Now think now, he's after sasuke suddenly... What does this tell you?...

With yugato, very cute that she cares for little naruto, BUT she DIDN'T "visit" the teachers and the hokage (as expected) did what he does best... NOTHING AT ALL. I like that everybody GETS it now, but it's TOO LITTLE TOO LATE and even what they thought, ALL THEY ARE IS WORDS.. ACTIONS are needed! WORDS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING! You want to make a DIFFERENT naruto story? They recognize all this WHILE HE'S STILL THERE! All of them WAKE UP (only took 14 YEARS!) I'm sorry but after almost a DECADE AND A HALF, I'd GIVE UP on the village! (ITS TOO LONG) The hokage COULD have forced them to wake up/grow up.. But that would have required ya know, ACTUAL work! Which seems beyond his physical(and mental) capacity!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
I like this one, but naruto ALREADY acts TOO MUCH like a samurai! "ninja lie steal and kill".. EXCEPT that in this series, everybody that SHOULD "lie,steal and kill" don't.. and all the "bad guys" do, which freaks out the "heroes" for some ODD reason. I mean seriously, who DOESN'T know Orochimaru was LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH during the second exam? (bold-faced lie) Kabuto BLEW his cover in the first stage, and orochimaru ALL but held up a neon sign pointing to who he was before the forest... AND STILL they "didn't get it"... Ninja are all about deception, EXCEPT for the leaf whom are CLUELESS. Seriously, this series would be SO MUCH better, if people THOUGHT! Or "practiced what they preach" granted most of the "secrets" would be found out in a week, tops. But it doesn't take "great minds" to piece together ANYTHING, they've left enough bread-crumbs.. (even the akutski). Jiriya is NOT a spy-MASTER! At best... "intern" would be his level. Think about it, the idiot he's SUPPOSED to have been following for YEARS created his own village (you'd think that MIGHT have got his attention), murdered the kazekage (again something he PROBABLY should have known about) and launched an invasion on his home town (which AGAIN slipped his notice), the kumo "incident" ALSO went by without him knowing anything about it! (which again, a spy-MASTER should have heard about BEFORE it happened), and the akutski, that he doesn't know where their based(only one country has NO intel going in or out.. HMMM) how many they're are, or for what purpose they're hunting bijuu... So basically, The "spy-master".. doesn't know: who, where, why or when! Seems typical for the MORONS of the leaf. (all he really is, is a gossip-whore)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
"This is your only chance at redemption"...?..WHY?.. Who CARES what happens to dipshit 1 and 2?.. His only chance RODE OUT OF THE VILLAGE! Nobody CARES what happens to the "red shirts". He ALREADY FAILED, his team, his kages, his VILLAGE!.. Kakashi should be folded back into the anbu and NEVER ALLOWED to teach again! team 7 DISBANDED! and the number RETIRED! (it seems kinda cursed)

"power without control".. blah blah blah.. You do realize THEY ARE OUT OF TIME! Another MAIN problem with the series... There is NO TIME for "training" or getting powers "the right way"... If the story wanted to have him WORK for everything, it SHOULD have started when he was like 5.. NOT 12. Innocents are DYING and it's because he needs to "train"... That is SOOOO STUPID! (EVERY story that I've read he can train FOR CHAPTERS*YEARS* and he either gets his HEAD handed to him in the first REAL fight, or ends up passing out right after!) So it seems kinda DUMB! He SHOULDN'T pass out, and he SHOULD be able to stomp a mud-puddle in the akutaski's collective butts and WALK IT DRY! (AKA.. beat ANY of them blindfolded, with one hand tied behind his back).. there is NO time for a middle ground, no TIME for training (he should have already done this). The leaf keeps putting off and putting off what they NEED to do (I'll do this...later... I will train him later)... and THEN they wonder(and cry and regret) how EVERYTHING is coming back to bite them all at once! It's so MORONIC... I can't believe ff authors would let this stand! Sasuke SHOULD have been killed LONG ago, or at least sent to a mental hospital or root for the rest of his life. Naruto SHOULD have been trained MUCH better (he's a chakra power-house, it's idiotic to NOT use that). Too abuse and lie to a jinchuriki is to COURT DESTRUCTION. (this is a given). ANYBODY that knows psych 101 knows this! I'm not sure if sarutobi had a DEATH WISH or what... But tsunade SHOULD be immune.(and DONE BETTER). The entire series took one HECK of a major DOWNSWING when the "exams" were over, simply because it STOPPED MAKING ANY SORT OF SENSE!.. Why did they want sasuke back?.. The whole reason danzo had the children killed was for the VERY THING sasuke is doing! If they're gonna wipe out an entire clan of eyeball users, OBVIOUSLY it's NOT that important!(yet later they act like it IS).. Why would they keep naruto's heritage from (well anyone) When he's ALREADY GOT an organization of s-ranks after him(and the entire sound village) and he's ALREADY beaten a bijuu ALONE?(plus fought orochi TWICE) Seems to me, that if HE can't defend himself, then NO SHINOBI should EVER have children. Why the training trip where he LEARNS NOTHING, when they BOTH know that he NEEDS (really, truly NEEDS) to become next step to a GOD! (otherwise they've FAILED the village and the world). Why try to bring back sasuke, when he's NOT being kidnapped?.. OR taken against his will, or controlled?.. Isn't THAT kidnapping? Why did naruto spare him?(seems like everyone does: Itachi TWICE, orochi, haku, garaa) (the rasengan can DESTROY the chidori). (kakashi ADMITS that in canon). A kyuubi powered one would rip through a curse seal chidori like a knife through MELTING butter! See? After the exams NOTHING makes sense anymore. I dunno what the original author was going through, but it seems as if he was FLOUNDERING! And naruto (in THIS story) is going through the "filler arc"... NOT SHIPPUDEN, so sai should be 10, danzo should be under whatever rock he crawled under... and the akutaski SHOULD NOT be moving!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Tsunade getting upset at the villagers is CUTE and all, but isn't SHE also to blame? I mean come on, naruto beat a bijuu and negji BACK-TO-BACK and she STILL didn't promote him! Nobody else IN THE ENTIRE VILLAGE could have done that, but she glossed right over him! A TRAITOR, that was weak enough to get beat by AN ACADEMY student made it to chunnin but she brushes off beating a tailed-beast!(it would make me defect) The "carrot and the stick" routine only works IF YOU REMEMBER THE CARROT! (So far, I can't see a SINGLE reward for naruto to want to remain in the village!... If there are NO REWARDS, then there is no REASON to stay, if no reason... Then he won't)
(His boss passes him by *which is really crap, as she wouldn't even BE IN THE VILLAGE if it weren't for him*, his friends make fun of him, he has no love interests, his peers don't speak to him, his "teachers" don't teach him anything and the village for the most part ignores or ridicules him! Add in that they used to abuse him and well there is NO REASON to stay there) So yeah, tsunade is JUST as guilty as the rest of them! (makes "dark naruto" stories all that much more believable when spelled out huh?)

Not only that, but at THIS point in the story, it's kinda DUMB to be saying that hiding his heritage protects him from his father's enemies... He's got an entire organization of S-ranks after him(BECAUSE he's HIM), it DOESN'T GET WORSE!

Yes, by all means, introduce sai who should be 10 and an OC that nobody cares about! Never mind the missing jinchuriki who is also the last uzumaki and namikaze, plus the child of destiny, it's only the fate of the world... That the village CRAPPED all over! (and continues too).

"Leave sarutobi-sensei out of this"? Why? He seems as big a villain as Orochimaru! Why was naruto not trained better?.. Sarutobi... Why does the village (even though they didn't need to know) know about the kyuubi being sealed into naruto?... Sarutobi... Why does NOBODY remember uzu?.. Sarutobi... Why does nobody know that naruto was the son of the fourth?.. Sarutobi... Why does NARUTO not know?.. Sarutobi... Why was naruto on the same team as a TRAITOR after ALREADY having put down ONE traitor in his career?.. Sarutobi! Why was naruto's godfather not part of his life?...Sarutobi... SEEING A THEME yet? Konoha always cracked me up, they want naruto to be powerful enough to defend them from anything, BUT nobody wants to train him to GET POWERFUL, that's KINDA A CATCH-22 isn't it? Sorta like wanting to KEEP your cake but ALSO eat it! Or in other stories, lie to and beat the jinchuriki and THEN fear that he might want revenge! Seriously, how brain-dead-stupid do you gotta be to think THAT'S A GOOD IDEA?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Also funny how he BRUSHED off.. fu, "yeah she was my first love"... "but hey she got killed, no biggie".. WTF?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
You do know for a "harem" naruto's gotta interact with girls.. OTHER then OCs (please don't make it all ocs.. everybody HATES THAT)... He's gotta get with the GIRLS of the series.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Considering Iwa and even Kumo are waiting in the wings like drooling buzzards, I'd kinda go with the first not the second... CIVIL WAR is better then the village for SURE being WIPED OUT! (never understood that either... Tsunade doesn't give a crap about the village... why wouldn't she tell naruto about his heritage, why not promote him?.. She for real doesn't care except about him, who brought her back!) Heck if you wanna do "councils" why doesn't she kill them? She CAN! And there is no law against her doing it.. She IS the law.. So what's stopping her?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
You can treat him bad, and he's gonna leave, or TURN ON YOU... OR you can treat him good and he'll be a PROTECTOR.. You gotta kinda pick either/OR.. not both.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
A slight criticism, both in this story and canon... Naruto is SUPPOSED to gain strength from protecting the ones he cares about right? SO how does isolating him from those very people gain him any strength?.. That seems completely at odds at who/what he's supposed to be... Think about it (canon).. he learns next to NOTHING in three YEARS but learns the rasenshuriken in a month and sage mode in two... SOOOO.. It seems kinda a BAD IDEA to take him away from people... sasUKE is the dumb fool that learns apart from everyone... Naruto NEEDS PEOPLE... I find a lot of ff's are confusing... You want naruto to be the "ultimate weapon" for the village.. but you hold him back so he's not too strong?.. Aren't those mutually exclusive wants? I mean seriously.. "hold him back".. and every jinchuriki can kick his butt (as garaa almost does and he's ONE TAIL).. or DON'T and it's kinda dumb you treat him badly... I'm not sure how this works... it's like you want to "eat your cake" but then still have it! Those don't logically fit together.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Never understood keeping him being the vessel of the kyuubi from the current generation, NONE OF THEM WOULD CARE! It's like hearing "war stories" from grandparents.. NOBODY GIVES A CRAP.. Dead "loved ones" they never met? WHO CARES? Seems redundant... The people that SHOULDN'T know, are the ones that are ALIVE during the attack. Afterward... WHO CARES? If you never lost anyone you ever knew, never suffered a loss of anything you had, then WHO CARES what happened "way back then"?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Not sure about this chapter... Tsunade really willing to pick a fight with another COUNTRY?.. Remember ALL the elemental nations are basically ONE country... Also for someone that doesn't WANT to come back and that THEY basically chased away?.. Probably not smart... In fact, political SUICIDE... Granted she had no control over things her "sensei" controlled BUT she could have: told naruto about his history, announced it to the public.. Promoted him (think about it, a TEAM of jounnin couldn't beat a bijuu). While the third was a duplicitous, evil, S.O.B., Tsuande doesn't seem to DO ANYTHING, which is really sad considering naruto brought her back and she cares more about him then the village. I've heard the ff reasoning.. but SHE DOESN'T CARE what councils want, she doesn't CARE what's "for the good of the village"... She never did, or does.

I espcially find it funny on stories that "banish" naruto.. you do realize the reason he's kept in the village is because otherwise the other villages would descend on them like a plague right? The second he was "kicked out" would be the second THEY BURN! (naruto literally, can't be jailed or thrown out, or their village is TOAST)... He can't be killed because their ARE NO MORE uzumakis.. SO really what a lot of authors got to come to grips with is, HE'S BEYOND LAWS.. there is really NOTHING they can do! No matter what he does (kinda like garaa.. ever wonder why they didn't lock him up?).. yammanka? Mess with his mind? Kyuubi EATS them.. so that's out... well now we're down to only seals, in which case again, they invade and the village is toast... SEE?.. It's a NO-WIN situation if you do the confrontational route...There is NO situation in which the village wins.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I've always thought the reason naruto never made it to chunnin is because AT THAT POINT the hokage would have to tell him his heritage and give him his inheritance... The third was such a WEAK MINDED FOOL, he couldn't and tsuande didn't want to dishonor her teacher (both of which make NO SENSE). For a "leader" sarutobi didn't LEAD at all!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
You know AT THIS point in the story, naruto has basically, freed wave, fought orochimaru TWICE, saved waterfall.. beaten (single handedly) both snow's dictator(killed him) and the one tails... rescued a diaymo.. and gotten an apprenticeship to a sannin! Took down a roving band of ronin, and rescued a county...I'd THINK this earns a promotion to chunnin at least (are you telling me the gate guards, or irukia or mizuki did MORE?)