Reviews for Night terrors
Please chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Please continue your story
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
It is possible to say the two chapters are good.
Avenger64 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Really good but chapters are too short, could you start combining them?
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Certainly an awesome chapter
MORE chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I'm sooooooo EXCITED! What's the outcome to be?! What would Ahiru have to do that she got that pendant?! I'm kinda scared of those creepy figures… Oh please pretty please with cherry on top, continue with this story! (Whoops… I think I might've broke my 'exclamation point' button…)
LauParisi chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Awwww Fakir! I liked thus chapter though there are a few grammar mistakes but over all it was good!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Good job! I love your story ;p
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Nice update. The typos continue however. One example is where you wrote tomarrow when you meant tomorrow.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Maybe this chapter was alright. Please work on grammer when it comes to capital letters both for names and for beginning a sentence.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Good chapter. One typo for sure. At one point you wrote rue when you meant Rue. First letter of a name should be capital.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Nice chapter. One typo for sure. At the end you wrote fakir when you meant Fair. Of course a name should have capital first letter.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter. Eerie. One typo for sure. You wrote meir when you meant mere.
Tiny Dancer Ahiru chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Really great so far! I like the mysterious character because mysteriousness is fun and also it allows for plot twist, and keeps things moving. Might want to check some simple grammar mistakes. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
That was so cute but y did u make it a cliff hanger people will start to hate u
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012