Reviews for All of the Above
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Update immediately, please!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Yay, another chapter :D

Only critisizm is: work on grammar and spelling, and the sentences are a bit choppy. Maybe reread chapters 2-3 times before posting them?

But overall, this is really enjoyable to read, and it's a great story :) Update soon!
TTC -Kitsu chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Next chapter pwase?
Chester-Grey chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Hey person! You can't just leave a cliff hanger like for over two months! What kind of cruel person are you?! TT_TT
why you no update?
KeeddaKitty13 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
You lie! You said the next chapter would be up in a few days! Well, its been a few months! Please continue the story! It really really is wonderful! You're an amazing author! Aside from the occasional grammatical and spelling errors, its absolutely amazing! Itd make me very very happy if you'd continue!
Rikuo Hana chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
More please..
This was really getting exciting _
SweetestSarcasm chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Yay! She's going to do something! Hopefully it won't be Sakura-like. Update soon.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Wow. Haku! T-T what's wrong with Mika?
Asp. Anime chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I really want to see what happens in this fight, and I love this new chapter! Mika is exactly what I like in OC's, and I love her interactions with the Naruto characters.
SweetestSarcasm chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Yay! Update soon!
Zora and Phoenix chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Hey! great story, I love it, but I'm seeing a LOT of typos. So I would suggest a beta reader, or someone who is willing to go through the story before you post it. Just saying. Good jod otherwise!
ArtsandHearts chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Yes, I do want to know you're excited for next chapter :o
(I had a poster hanging on my wall and it just randomly fell down o.O)
ANYWAY, I'm glad Mika is okay
But mostly, I'm just waiting for when Gaara shows up. I love that sexy guy.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
He has no will...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Cool. Glad she's okay. Sakura is annoying.
Asp. Anime chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This story makes me so happy, since I love characters like Mika who don't just act all that great, but actually are like that, too. 3 I so can't wait for the next update !