Reviews for Disappear
An Adoring Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey! This was great. I don't have an account so I'd like to tell you that for the poll I would choose the end.
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i like it
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
GOD DAMN YOU FOR BREAKING MY FEELS WITH THIS AMAZING STORY
Luke Skywalker-Solo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh my god... That was so sad :'( I almost cried when the baby died... So sad... I loved it though :)

Gotchi-chan
massiveprocrastinator chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
amazing. truly amazing. You could feel the raw emotion throughout the whole piece. A really good piece of writing
mazeygrace18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OMG Saddest story ever! But I luved it and think you hould make a sequel for it when they are found and maybe have the rest of the gang and they're all in New York
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
loved it!
LoveMyGalaxy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was amazingly beautiful. Definitely one of the best stories I've read on here. I like the raw emotion, and the fact that it felt like a song or something. It's going straight to my favorites ;)
juliar99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Vey good story I love it I love the plot
Ayamas4Ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is definitely different from what you write usually. But this is certainly one of the greatest One-Shots I've ever read. I find it so sad when Melissa died though, that almost made me cry. Great job on the One-Shot.
It's rose hun chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omg this is amazing I cried so hard when the baby died&was so upset with how the students were treating her, continue this story. Amazing!
Enula chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love this. It's not too often that I find a fic as good and as heart-wrenching as this, especially in the Victorious section. As a mother of a little boy myself, the whole baby scene made me start bawling. You definitely have a way with words. I love how you made it so tragic, yet realistic. I noticed a lot of other writers try to do this, but they go way overboard, or maybe they just don't know how to portray it like you do. I love this.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Words cannot describe how much I loved this story. It had a little bit of everything: pain, joy, angst, love, sorrow...OMG, it was so amazing. I'm not that big of a Bori fan, but this was beautiful beyond words. I do hope you continue this and don't just leave it a oneshot. *claps* Bravo! :)

-AJ-