Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Theo Lawrence chapter 45 . 2/6
A very interesting read throughout.

Regardless how the original story has been written by George RR Martin. Ned Stark, Robb Stark & Jon Snow are my favourite characters and the kind of People that Westeros needs especially in extraordinary times. None of them are as clever as Tyrion however bravery, kindness, nobility and being just are the best qualities of good men.

In terms of Arya & Gendry's relationship. In my opinion status is irrelevant whether medieval or modern era.

The only downside for me was. It would have been better if Ned Stark was declared KING IN THE NORTH by his Banner men. I mean the Northman are proud people like the Greyjoys who want their independence but, are less brutal. I don't see why Stannis should rule over them. He may be a good general but, that does not make him a good king and certainly is not the meaning of being one either. Also, if one House wants to make an alliance with another then it should be out of friendship not fear.

I look forward to reading part 2.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 43 . 1/3
I KNEW Robb was going to die. Goddamn, those hints were relentless, and Thoros's prophecy was the icing on the cake. I WASN'T expecting him to be revived, though.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 30 . 1/3
FINALLY. Fixing that fucking chair.
Daemon Sadi chapter 45 . 12/30/2015
thanks for the story, it was quite entertaining. :)

now onto part 2...

take care and: happy new year!
Gracques chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
I read part 1 of you fiction and I must say it is very great! I loved to see all Starks alive and how Tyrion would act if he became the head of the Lannister family. You really did a good work and I don't blame you at all for Arya and Gendry romance, even with the age gap, I find it very sweet. I'll now read part 2 and then part 3. Continue your work, I want to read more of it.
colorprism chapter 45 . 10/30/2015
Steve, thank you so much for writing this story. I've greatly enjoyed it. It's like in music - variations on a theme - tweak something and have it spin out from there. I especially liked how you portrayed Tyrion and his relationship with Bronn, the Arya/Gendry relationship, the development with the Stark children and their direwolves, and the chapter on Varys leaving Westeros. Truly fantastic.

I'm not sure who I'd like to drop-kick more: Cersei, Catelyn (for being so resistant to anything outside of her assumptions), or Jaime.
Tharl chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I am incredibly impressed with how well you wrote Varys. Also, I loved the fact that he poisoned Joffery to keep him out of the way for the day. Baelish's scheming, all the scheming really, just everything about this, is fantastically well done.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
oh that last line was very promising
Dragon Man 180 chapter 45 . 9/19/2015
Wow... just wow. This was a great fic to read and my only complaint would be I'd have liked to hear a mention of news from the Wall just to keep pace with what was happening there. I also thin Ned should have asked Stannis for all the Obsidian he can ship North.
Muledragon chapter 45 . 9/7/2015
Amazing story. Truly a worthy read. Picked up this story a few days ago and couldn't stop reading, not unlike the original story.

I'm very glad to see there are two more after this, and I look forward to enjoying them as well.
BrittanyLS chapter 41 . 9/6/2015
I cannot tell you how much I am loving this! Ned and Catelyn are by far my favorites, and I love seeing what could have happened had Ned survived!
maryself25 chapter 45 . 8/21/2015
Your amazing, this story is amazing! Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
This Yoren pov was awesome he reminds me of Blackwall from Dragon Age Inquisition
madsloth chapter 45 . 8/11/2015
Truly a fantastic story thus far. I honestly can’t think of anything negative to say about it. I would say more but I am itching to start part 2.
starla1979 chapter 45 . 7/29/2015
I just want to say that I came across your story purely by chance and I love it! I can't wait to read the other 2 in this series. Although I appreciate the complexities that GRRM brings to his work, a part of me still wishes that things had worked out differently (especially with the Starks) and that certain threads would pick up faster.

I know GRRM isn't fond of fan fiction so I hope your story stays posted a good long while :-)