Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
seear chapter 43 . 1/5
I wish you would get your head out of gendry's ass, we get it they like eachother, you can stop parading it around for 30 chapters at this point I skip as soon as arya or gendry is mentioned because I want to skip the cringe. pls do us a favour and tone it down aryas 10 at this point shes more focused on exploring and adventure not blushing and sputtering like fool.
jwylie274 chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
About to start chapter 21. Good story but I am sad there is no Jon or Daenaerys
AACM25 chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
17,000 men is hardly a small force, and can Tywin Lannister truly be arrogant enough to believe he can take the North, even Aegon the Conqueror was doubtful of it.
yuiop chapter 45 . 10/17/2017
Nice
Shadowblayze chapter 45 . 10/4/2017
I realize that I should have commented long before this chapter...but this was a 'page turner' for sure!

I thoroughly enjoyed this well-crafted, immersive tale! Thank you so much for sharing it!
CompuBob chapter 23 . 8/25/2017
Man, Tywin's death is a bit more shitter than the death on the shitter. Lol.
Personally, I liked the way Charles Dance portrayed Tywin.
CompuBob chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Where's my chicken?
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2017
This story could really use a rewrite like the base plot is there but Tywin saying he has honor? lol no glory maybe but not "honor"
Psycho Ray chapter 43 . 7/21/2017
You basically did what I think will be done to Jon on book 6. By the way, no, I didn't receive any spoilers from the series, I don't know what happens there, and want it to stay that way.
I couldn't say I didn't know since the moment I saw Thoros, but few people predicted as far as I did, specially back when this chapter was published, so I suppose it was, indeed,a big deal.
Psycho Ray chapter 42 . 7/21/2017
Oh, no, you didn't. You didn't fucking pull out the "I demand a trial by combat". Holy fuck, Robb Stark? He will die, I'm quite sure.
Psycho Ray chapter 41 . 7/21/2017
A chapter to end many secrets. But not all. Ned still has one more secret to tell. Will he, ever?

Honestly, this chapter was nothing special now, but it might be, in the future. What is going on in the wall?! I don't think you had any reason to do it anyway other than canon, not until Stannis sends his men to the wall, but my timeline senses are failing me. Is Jon Lord Commander yet? I think not. I remember he sent letters everywhere asking from help, including Winterfell.

Well, that is the main plot, isn't it? Winter is coming, and it won't be here until Martin publishes book 6. Gods, I've been waiting for years...

Oh, important thing, is there anyway I could receive spoilers from the HBO TV show reading this fic? Specially parts 2 and 3. Because, you know, those fuckers and adapting book 6, before the damn book 6 comes out! That's fucking pissing me off! Rand mode off.
Psycho Ray chapter 40 . 7/21/2017
I do not trust Asha Greyjoy. She has no intentions of letting Theon rule as her equal, and might backstab him at anytime after getting what she needs. I do think she has at least some love for her brother, but not so much.

But... Theon scaping Ramsey? Hum... I don't think I can complain too much, for two reasons. First, I don't think Ramsey is important in this fic, unless you have created something. Second, you did a good job with justifying how in hell would that bastard let Theon escape.

It's a shame, though. I was looking forward to seeing Greyjoy screaming.
Psycho Ray chapter 27 . 7/14/2017
Oh man, this chapter was huge in terms of plot. Stannis, huh? I actually like it. This fic is indeed a collection of "best realistic outcome". It's ok, I already have Martin to kick my guts...
Psycho Ray chapter 25 . 7/14/2017
And, finally, war. You settled things quite well for Stannis. Can Tyrion outsmart that? I don't right know. We'll see...
Psycho Ray chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that! It shouldn't be hard to predict, not at all, but you played it well by causing or attention with the possibility of Jaime having to answer his father's question about Joffrey's parentage. That was good. And so much could happen now. Will Stannis conquer the iron throne? That possibility intrigues me.