Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
urworshipfulness chapter 42 . 2/11
Holy crap. When I first started this I thought 400k words was going to be it. I mean for a fanfic that's a pretty impressive word count. I just didn't realise that this is only part 1 of 3 and the other two are both over 500k words. I'm not complaining or anything I'm actually thrilled since this story just sucked me right in. Just really really shocked at how much there is to read.
anand891996 chapter 18 . 2/4
seriously crappy title. Story is relatively good. One of the best around here
The Wayland Smith chapter 18 . 1/19
Testudo formation?
The Wayland Smith chapter 10 . 1/18
Excellent story so far. You write well and your characters are perfectly believable. I'm slightly unsure as to whether you're following the canon of the books or the series (I would imagine the books given Arya's age), in either case I suppose it doesn't really matter. I look forward to reading more of the story.
stonerkenobi7 chapter 45 . 12/6/2016
Horrible title but very enjoyable story so far.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
I know you are a Stark fan but the terms of negotiations are not something Tywin would agree that is not who he is, he will burn all the Riverlands and North before agreeing on this just as he done in books and tv series
ArtimuosJackson chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Seriously where did this idiotic theory of Tyrion is a Targarayen I will never know, and do you really think Tywin would let Aerys lived if he knows something about that, to me Tyrion is Lann the clever reborn just as Jon is prince that was promised and if he is Targ then Meera would be twin of Jon Aegon would be actual son of Rhaegar.
Redery chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
This has been an aweosme journey so far and can't wait to read the rest later.
You did an incredible job keeping everyone on character and make realistic consequences and conclusions from just one change. I love that they're all together and alive. They're the noblest family in the series and yet the worst always happens to them. This feels much more just. Btillinatly done. Thanks for a great story.
Redery chapter 44 . 11/14/2016
I want Tyrion to win but the Lanisters to lose lol. Tyrion would make good king.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/14/2016
Would be cool if Robb goes into GreyWind to kill him. All poetic justice to have the mad dog killed by a wolf like he chased people with hounds
Redery chapter 40 . 11/9/2016
Hope Theon ends up as king. Not because he deserves it but because he is the least competent and thus dangerous to the Starks and others. He won't have to guts to attack again. Asha and their uncles would.
Redery chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
Tyrion really is one of the best leaders. Not as a King or as a general obviously but as an advisory and administrator. Haven't seen any Hand of the King better than him yet, except perhaps Ser Davos and that's more because of his honesty, integrity and fearlessness than his actual administrating abilities lol.

Speaking of Davos, he wasn't improsioned so he never learned to read right?
Redery chapter 38 . 11/9/2016
I used to hate Jamie but ended up pitying him more than anything.
Redery chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
Loved this chapter. Probably because it was so light and happy most of it with everything finally going good except theon being found. Bet Ramsay has him
Redery chapter 35 . 11/8/2016