Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
This story could really use a rewrite like the base plot is there but Tywin saying he has honor? lol no glory maybe but not "honor"
Psycho Ray chapter 43 . 7/21
You basically did what I think will be done to Jon on book 6. By the way, no, I didn't receive any spoilers from the series, I don't know what happens there, and want it to stay that way.
I couldn't say I didn't know since the moment I saw Thoros, but few people predicted as far as I did, specially back when this chapter was published, so I suppose it was, indeed,a big deal.
Psycho Ray chapter 42 . 7/21
Oh, no, you didn't. You didn't fucking pull out the "I demand a trial by combat". Holy fuck, Robb Stark? He will die, I'm quite sure.
Psycho Ray chapter 41 . 7/21
A chapter to end many secrets. But not all. Ned still has one more secret to tell. Will he, ever?

Honestly, this chapter was nothing special now, but it might be, in the future. What is going on in the wall?! I don't think you had any reason to do it anyway other than canon, not until Stannis sends his men to the wall, but my timeline senses are failing me. Is Jon Lord Commander yet? I think not. I remember he sent letters everywhere asking from help, including Winterfell.

Well, that is the main plot, isn't it? Winter is coming, and it won't be here until Martin publishes book 6. Gods, I've been waiting for years...

Oh, important thing, is there anyway I could receive spoilers from the HBO TV show reading this fic? Specially parts 2 and 3. Because, you know, those fuckers and adapting book 6, before the damn book 6 comes out! That's fucking pissing me off! Rand mode off.
Psycho Ray chapter 40 . 7/21
I do not trust Asha Greyjoy. She has no intentions of letting Theon rule as her equal, and might backstab him at anytime after getting what she needs. I do think she has at least some love for her brother, but not so much.

But... Theon scaping Ramsey? Hum... I don't think I can complain too much, for two reasons. First, I don't think Ramsey is important in this fic, unless you have created something. Second, you did a good job with justifying how in hell would that bastard let Theon escape.

It's a shame, though. I was looking forward to seeing Greyjoy screaming.
Psycho Ray chapter 27 . 7/14
Oh man, this chapter was huge in terms of plot. Stannis, huh? I actually like it. This fic is indeed a collection of "best realistic outcome". It's ok, I already have Martin to kick my guts...
Psycho Ray chapter 25 . 7/14
And, finally, war. You settled things quite well for Stannis. Can Tyrion outsmart that? I don't right know. We'll see...
Psycho Ray chapter 23 . 7/13
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that! It shouldn't be hard to predict, not at all, but you played it well by causing or attention with the possibility of Jaime having to answer his father's question about Joffrey's parentage. That was good. And so much could happen now. Will Stannis conquer the iron throne? That possibility intrigues me.
Psycho Ray chapter 18 . 7/13
What a great chapter! You choose the perfect point of view to show all that is happening in the north! It has also prepared the soil for many new possibilities.
I should definitely be going to sleep, but I can't do that now.
Psycho Ray chapter 17 . 7/13
Caitlyn is so annoying. Damn it, I thought she was so in the books as well, but with reason. You have opened my eyes. She's annoying, period.
Psycho Ray chapter 14 . 7/11
I actually like how thing are turning to be. Some good things are happening, and others seems to be on the way. I don't know if you go through with Sanford and Sansa, yet I strangely wish you do.
However, I'm starting to loose the thrill, and to think nothing bad (above my post ASIF threshold, I mean) will happen. Maybe someone will die, but I suppose I won't care. I think whoever is important will see it to the end of this story. That is but unsatisfying. I need fear, even if don't truly go dark in this fic, please show me at least once that things can go wrong.
Kill Sandor. Or Robb. Maybe even Jayne would suffice, if you make it graphic enough. Show me things can go wrong, and steemed heads might indeed end in the spikes.

...I do write my reviews as if the story was not already written, published and completed, go figure...
Psycho Ray chapter 10 . 7/9
Ned Stark, you are a fool. The first lesson ever thought to is in GoT, is that his honor is as great as his innocence. What is to be gained from angering Tywin Lannister? He had said what needed to be said already.
And that means the Stark has learned shit. Maybe you'll make him such that he can play the big hero that spits in his enemies and get away with that. Perhaps not so much, and certainly not without losing someone. What's the point of creating a fic based on Eddark surviving, just to kill him not so long after?
But he is a fool, and that's why he died the he did in the series, so that George could sadistically teach us you cannot hold your head in place without holding your tongue as well.
What will you do, then? Will you have him defy the backstabbing consequences of his carelessness, or will you strike him where it hursts, his family?
Psycho Ray chapter 9 . 7/9
Feels good, man. Everything is going well, things are settling up nicely... I should probably sleep now, before you ruin it by killing someone I like. You probably will.
Or maybe this is one of those things where good things actually happens. I would like that too... But I wouldn't be reading ASIF fic if didn't want someone sticking a blade through my metaphorical guts.
...That sounded weird.
Psycho Ray chapter 8 . 7/8
This was one really, really grim ending. One I would have preferred to have read right before going to sleep. But I did say this one story might be worthy of being called ASIF fanfiction... And that might be truer than I thought at first...
Psycho Ray chapter 7 . 7/8
This chapter was great. It had enough depth to it, and was well written as always. So far, you can say it's worthy of being called an ASIF fanfiction, and that is a big prize on it's on. Will you manage to bring true plot changes as consequence of Ned's head being attached to his shoulder? I'm starting to think you will.