Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Sahamosveb chapter 17 . 5/5
What an infuriating character Katelyn is. Well, that’s why the author made Cersei more “human” and left Catelyn as a hysterical, stupid bitch?
Sahamosveb chapter 14 . 5/5
ooc Cersei is really worse than canon
Lily-Starbuck chapter 43 . 2/28
Im usually a lurker reader but damn that chapter made me cry! I love this story thank you
InuNekoLexi chapter 45 . 1/4
Phew, so relieved to read there is a second part to this, I’ve been enjoying it! Looking forward to the next bit
kyoshi711 chapter 45 . 1/3
The author did such fantastic nd believable plot that had me mesmerized.
InuNekoLexi chapter 41 . 1/2
Omg I’m seeing this was last updated in 2012 and it doesn’t feel like this could be completed in the next 4 chapters, noooooo. Ok,, ok, I’ll hope for the best
InuNekoLexi chapter 23 . 12/31/2023
Interesting to have Tywin killed by a shadow. Not because Joffery is king, because the line then falls to Tommen, but because Stannis supposedly couldn’t given Melisandre another son in the show. Not sure about the books, but I know that’s the thing about FF :)
Nice, didn’t see it coming
InuNekoLexi chapter 19 . 12/30/2023
Sad to see Brienne struck down but she only left in GOT because Catelyn convinced her to leave
InuNekoLexi chapter 12 . 12/29/2023
Looking forward to seeing if you have Robb actually marry into the Freys. I think with his father there he would have been less likely to bed and wed outside of his agreement but can’t wait to see.
InuNekoLexi chapter 3 . 12/27/2023
Were there some small changes in chapter 3? I didn’t think podric was in tyrions employ until after he reached Westeros
Ghipag chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
I absolutely loved this fic. You and I wanted the same things out of the first book, for Ned to survive and everything that came with it. I'm going to read part 2 now, and I'm forward to seeing Jon!
Willyoubemy chapter 45 . 11/19/2023
Amazing i going to part 2 now keep the good work
Cranberrycheese chapter 34 . 7/12/2023
Ayra and Gendry make me sick. They feel so forced and not to mention the age difference. I'm at the point where I just skip over them whenever they pop up.
Pixel chapter 24 . 1/2/2023
Words cannot explain how scared I was that there was going to be a Red Wedding. I'm very happy to see that it didn't happen! I literally sighed in relief, lol. Great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2022
Interesting choice to have one of the biggest players himself as a POV. I feel like you missed a couple opportunities there, played it a bit too safe, and just used Varys as a way to get rid of unnecessary flashbacks or explanations for the reader later, without giving away anything of him as a person or his goals or motivations, except that fAegon in this fic might be the real deal after all.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »