Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Psycho Ray chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that! It shouldn't be hard to predict, not at all, but you played it well by causing or attention with the possibility of Jaime having to answer his father's question about Joffrey's parentage. That was good. And so much could happen now. Will Stannis conquer the iron throne? That possibility intrigues me.
Psycho Ray chapter 18 . 7/13/2017
What a great chapter! You choose the perfect point of view to show all that is happening in the north! It has also prepared the soil for many new possibilities.
I should definitely be going to sleep, but I can't do that now.
Psycho Ray chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
Caitlyn is so annoying. Damn it, I thought she was so in the books as well, but with reason. You have opened my eyes. She's annoying, period.
Psycho Ray chapter 14 . 7/11/2017
I actually like how thing are turning to be. Some good things are happening, and others seems to be on the way. I don't know if you go through with Sanford and Sansa, yet I strangely wish you do.
However, I'm starting to loose the thrill, and to think nothing bad (above my post ASIF threshold, I mean) will happen. Maybe someone will die, but I suppose I won't care. I think whoever is important will see it to the end of this story. That is but unsatisfying. I need fear, even if don't truly go dark in this fic, please show me at least once that things can go wrong.
Kill Sandor. Or Robb. Maybe even Jayne would suffice, if you make it graphic enough. Show me things can go wrong, and steemed heads might indeed end in the spikes.

...I do write my reviews as if the story was not already written, published and completed, go figure...
Psycho Ray chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
Ned Stark, you are a fool. The first lesson ever thought to is in GoT, is that his honor is as great as his innocence. What is to be gained from angering Tywin Lannister? He had said what needed to be said already.
And that means the Stark has learned shit. Maybe you'll make him such that he can play the big hero that spits in his enemies and get away with that. Perhaps not so much, and certainly not without losing someone. What's the point of creating a fic based on Eddark surviving, just to kill him not so long after?
But he is a fool, and that's why he died the he did in the series, so that George could sadistically teach us you cannot hold your head in place without holding your tongue as well.
What will you do, then? Will you have him defy the backstabbing consequences of his carelessness, or will you strike him where it hursts, his family?
Psycho Ray chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Feels good, man. Everything is going well, things are settling up nicely... I should probably sleep now, before you ruin it by killing someone I like. You probably will.
Or maybe this is one of those things where good things actually happens. I would like that too... But I wouldn't be reading ASIF fic if didn't want someone sticking a blade through my metaphorical guts.
...That sounded weird.
Psycho Ray chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
This was one really, really grim ending. One I would have preferred to have read right before going to sleep. But I did say this one story might be worthy of being called ASIF fanfiction... And that might be truer than I thought at first...
Psycho Ray chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
This chapter was great. It had enough depth to it, and was well written as always. So far, you can say it's worthy of being called an ASIF fanfiction, and that is a big prize on it's on. Will you manage to bring true plot changes as consequence of Ned's head being attached to his shoulder? I'm starting to think you will.
Psycho Ray chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Subtle changes, always subtle changes, and some interesting point of views. This fic is definitely of good quality. What will happen to Ned now? Probably not whatever I expect.
Psycho Ray chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
This was a chapter of subtle changes and small suggestions of what might happen. It was a welcome setup for later
Psycho Ray chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
This one story of yours seems to be pretty well written. You certainly know all the good words.
But what about plot? Even a small change might be enough to disrupt the whole storyline, and Ned being alive is no such thing. Will you tend to my high expectations?

I'm quite excited to find out.
Cheek chapter 24 . 6/24/2017
Daaamn, this story has aged badly. I'm scrolling past all this arya gendry garbage. It's worse because Arya is 10 years old in this story. Gross. Thank god the people who write canon are mature enough not to go pairing up everyone who seem remotely companionable. That's not how real life works.

Let's get back to the Lannisters already. The Starks stopped being interesting after the hostage trade.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
Disgusting.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2017
I've never read the books and I never got the impression from the TV show but Arya/Gendry freaks the hell out of me. If Gendry were any older I would call him a pedophile. Gross.
Elton chapter 45 . 5/11/2017
Fantastic story thus far. Look forward to the next part in the near future.
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »