Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
monochrom68 chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
dothraki won't go where their horses wouldn't want to. someone please explain this to me!
monochrom68 chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
"I will have justice for my son" really catelyn? What about justce for the sons of karstark? you truly are a fish! a selfish.
monochrom68 chapter 12 . 5/5/2017
not one lannister? i woll take ot myrcella is warters now
monochrom68 chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
anyone knows valyrian steel is so rare. why anyone didn't wonder why would it be use as a payment. I mean "Dude this is a rare valyrian steel, that TYWIN LANNISTER wants to get his hands with.!. That's a pretty high price for an untrained assasin. sorry.
I like this story really. But sometimes the characters' sensibilities annoyed me. both from the books and the tv series.
monochrom68 chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
I found it funny that even ned has a great doubt about his son's, robb, mentality. Robb is a hollow character really, more like a trout than a wolf. like his mother.
monochrom68 chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
how foolish of littlefinger. with the reach cutting their supply from lands and with hundred ships blocking the sea how the hell they can survive the seige? food is important to a city. and kingslanding is big with its population.
monochrom68 chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Catelyn would never be smart. She likes to play important and always thinks she could get away with everything without consequences. Much like Cersei.
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
oh please Tywin! As if you can make it pass the neck. Take shit and die already! Snow of winterfell is bloody unlikely but I'm 100% dure winter is coming to you.
stranrep chapter 45 . 3/23/2017
Well, I do like this story. Great job. You even gave secondary characters a chance to shine.
DocHoliday0316 chapter 45 . 2/25/2017
Dude, this was a really great and engaging story! I absolutely loved it and I'm looking forward to the others parts!
urworshipfulness chapter 42 . 2/11/2017
Holy crap. When I first started this I thought 400k words was going to be it. I mean for a fanfic that's a pretty impressive word count. I just didn't realise that this is only part 1 of 3 and the other two are both over 500k words. I'm not complaining or anything I'm actually thrilled since this story just sucked me right in. Just really really shocked at how much there is to read.
anand891996 chapter 18 . 2/4/2017
seriously crappy title. Story is relatively good. One of the best around here
The Wayland Smith chapter 18 . 1/19/2017
Testudo formation?
The Wayland Smith chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Excellent story so far. You write well and your characters are perfectly believable. I'm slightly unsure as to whether you're following the canon of the books or the series (I would imagine the books given Arya's age), in either case I suppose it doesn't really matter. I look forward to reading more of the story.
stonerkenobi7 chapter 45 . 12/6/2016
Horrible title but very enjoyable story so far.
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »