Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Mustard Lady chapter 33 . 8/7/2022
Wow! It was Joffrey. UGH! You know what is sickening more than Joffrey 's monstrous actions? The idea that Cersei will deny it and blame it all on Tyrion! Her son was a holy horror and everybody knows it. I doubt she will even believe her own daughter. She'll say Tyrion told them to lie for him to make himself innocent. I can't stand Cersei!

Thank goodness the Hound was looking after Myrcella!

Hot Pie! Good to have him around. He and Pod ought to get along good.
Mustard Lady chapter 32 . 7/14/2022
I actually like Varys. He might be a little greedy, but he's not insanely power hungry like the rest of his lot. He's also smart and patient. I hope things work out for him. He knew when it was time to move on.

Littlefinger thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and yet not everyone trusts him, and some are just using him as a pawn in their own game because he's conveniently full of useful information, and yet they don't appreciate his company. I like Varys better. We'll just see how that works out for you, Lord Baelish.
Mustard Lady chapter 31 . 7/8/2022
Thank goodness.

Yeah, better Stannis than the lofty Lannisters! But...the Red Woman...does she have to stick around?

I'm glad Robb and Roslin are growing to actually love each other.
Mustard Lady chapter 30 . 6/27/2022
I hope Stannis wins or at least comes to some kind of victory in the books.

Can you just send the Red Woman away already? She is a murderer, my king. A murderous zealot, who stamps the Lord of Light's name on everything. Probably to drive off the skeptics.

Stannis is smart. Most of the time. Can't believe he's modifying the coveted Iron Throne! I like it!

Wow. I'm so glad he didn't slay Joffrey the way we first thought!
Mustard Lady chapter 29 . 6/26/2022
Awww. Sweet family chapter. Will they come back?

I think Ned needs to tell Catelyn the truth. I mean, doesn't she know who Gendry is? I can't remember.
Mustard Lady chapter 28 . 6/25/2022
Oh, Cersei, just shut up! A Dornish monkey could've done a better job of ruling the Seven Kingdoms than your precious, beastly little brat! You're a mess, lady. Get your act together!

Tommen needs to tell her the truth and I hope he does! A donkey named Joffrey? Lololol! Sounds like a name of a song.
Mustard Lady chapter 27 . 6/24/2022
What a disaster. Well, disaster is pretty much a hobby for the bloody Lannisters.

Ser Meryn is gone. Good riddance! The coward did not deserve to die an honorable death. "He was no true knight."

I feel a little bad for Cersei, not as queen regent, but as a mother, losing her oldest son. But that is only as far as it goes. If she has learned nothing from this, if she doesn't acknowledge that her little brother, the monster she calls him, saved her and her other child, after all she's done to him, if this doesn't wake her the heck up...then she's a lost cause.

I'm so glad Shae, Tommen, Varys, Ser Kevan, Jaime, Tyrion, and especially Bronn survived!

Stannis can be reasoned with...to a point. If he can make his own decisions and get out from under that deadly seductive fanatic's thumb, then maybe there is some hope! Yes, Jaime, deal with Melisandre! She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Please do something about that.

I enjoy the scenes of Jaime and Bronn working together.

The tunnels. Interesting. Very interesting. I think we can all guess who gave Stannis that tip! He'd better be dealt with too!

So, Joffrey is dead. Thank goodness! The Seven Kingdoms are all better off for that! The beast is dead
Covante chapter 45 . 5/23/2022
I'd say the romance angle wasn't modern enough. If your 5th grader daughter loved a high school boy you'd be cool with that? As long as he kept his hands off her until she was 13 and he was 18 and they could get married? Seems weird to me. I would have preferred holding off on the romance angle or at least making it more one sided with Arya just having an unrequited crush on him until she hits puberty to be able to better catch his eye. This just felt like Gendry had a taste for even younger girls than Trant.
kyoshi chapter 45 . 3/16/2022
Super, super story.
Mustard Lady chapter 26 . 3/6/2022
The Mountain seems to enjoy playing with fire. Why doesn't he join Stannis?

Oh no.
Mustard Lady chapter 25 . 3/5/2022
Cersei, grow up.

Oh my. They're literally in hot water now!
Mustard Lady chapter 24 . 3/5/2022
Lots of deep stuff going on. Nymeria is back, and she's okay!

Why did Ned actually kill poor Lady? I wish he'd knocked her out with Milk of the Poppy or something and lied that she was dead, then had her sent safely back to Winterfell.
Mustard Lady chapter 23 . 2/28/2022
Well, I'm glad that Tyrion didn't murder his father in this case! Crazy as it sounds, I wasn't quite ready for Tywin to leave. But, he was a cold man, forged of steel and ice.

Stannis has finally arrived!

Godspeed, Starks!

What will happen to Myrcella?

Face it, Jaime. Your oh sweet sister is a poison.
Mustard Lady chapter 22 . 2/27/2022
What's your plan, Robb? What is it? Keeping my fingers crossed that it works!

That is the one thing you CAN trust a Lannister to do: LIE! What is going to happen to Myrcella? I hope she'll be okay. What if she gets killed because of her grandfather's cunning?

Roslin seems very nice. I hope she and Robb have a good life together.
Mustard Lady chapter 21 . 2/22/2022
Wow! I didn't see that turn of events coming! Apparently, neither did Baelish!

What a horrible way to go. I feel awful for those poor, innocent animals and the men the way they died.

I don't like Melisandre. She is devout, we can all see that, but she's twisted in serving her deity. I think she has good intentions, but she's scary and I hate her methods of worshipping her so called God.

But, only one good thing about that. Melisandre is someone our precious Lord Baelish can't just win over. He's finally up against someone he can't play mind games with! It's about time! And Stannis is a surly old brute who won't easily play Little finger's games. Good! I hope he beats the Lannisters. They don't deserve the Iron Throne. Honestly, I could care less about the Iron Throne as long as the Lannisters are no longer in power over the Seven Kingdoms.

Cersei is planning to override her father's orders, huh? Lord Tywin will not be pleased...

Baelish is going to come up with a plot to get Loras and Margery killed? He'll be lucky if he even survives this new turn of events. Well, it's not going to break me up if he decides to play stupid and gets in Stannis's crosshairs. That would be unforgettable.
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »