Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
elbowface chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I know this is blasphemy, but I think I might actually enjoy your AU series more than the original!

Your attention to detail and superb editing distinguishes your work to be head and shoulders beyond the quality and scope of 99% of the fanfiction works available on the internet. I feel both humbled and privileged to have enjoyed the opportunity to read your work, and I am overjoyed to see that there are sequels already available.

My highest compliments for your fabulous dedication to your masterful work! This is a piece I will read and re-read for years to come.
Stone474 chapter 45 . 4/22/2015
This has been such an amazing read, really can't wait for part 2!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
God, Cat can be such a bi-atch...
Vwchick chapter 45 . 4/14/2015
I so Love this story! It is so interesting how one event can effect so many others, and Ned Stark dying is most definitely one of them. It was like reading a whole another book in the series. I loved Arya And Gendry falling in love- I hated the whole house of many faces plot line In the books, and now I'm the series- Arya would have grown up quicker, so her and Gendry make total sense. I have my fingers crossed that you do have the sequel up, haven't checked yet and I'm dying to read it. I hope when Ned gets to the wall he will tell Jon who is his mother and Father...perhaps? Thank you so much for writing this. Going up on my fav list!
Stone474 chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
This whole fanfic so far is on another level to anything else I've read, and i've read some really good ones! I love how much detail you go into and with so many POV's as well. Amazing to read, on to the next chapter :)
gsaint413 chapter 45 . 3/26/2015
Amazing Story! Seriously one of the best works i have ever read! Thank you...No im off to read the second part!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 3/24/2015
Man, the best ending for the Mountain would be Prince Oberyn spearing him through the heart, while the Hound stabs a sword through his neck... That would appease them both!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Please do not bend to the false king Joffrey!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
God, here it comes...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Suck shit Baelish! I hope you get gelded and quartered you cocksucker!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
God, I hate Walder Frey, I hope he gets killed here!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Sounds like you ship Arya/Gendry... Pretty awesome chapter, as usual!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Hoat, you f***ing bastard, he best not touch Arya, Gendry et al.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
God, I loved that exchange between Tyrion and Ned Stark... They're both two of my favourite characters.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
God, I love Jaqen H'ghar! He's so fucking cool!

I hated when Yoran died, it was sad as hell... [
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »