Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Mustard Lady chapter 8 . 1/24/2022
Great. I hope they all make it to Winterfell with Ned. They'll be treated properly there.

Arya, you always claim the people around you are stupid. Time to show us how smart you are. Who is Gendry, really? Figure it out. At least Gendry can be honest about his identity with Tyrion.

So, Yoren is gone. No! Rest in peace, Sir Yoren. And so your watch has ended.

Yes, Tyrion has a habit of getting under people's skin with his rambling, be they friend or foe. Lol
Mustard Lady chapter 7 . 1/21/2022
Come on, already, Lord High and Mighty Tywin! Give the poor little guy SOME credit! Is that really so much to ask? A revered Lord such as yourself, too scared to bend and pay your son a well deserved compliment. What would your plan have been? Storm the gates and get slaughtered by watchmen? Tyrion is most intelligent. You don't deserve someone so uncanny in your line of oh so honorable liars.

Glad Tyrion and Ned we're able to speak together. But how is Tyrion going to prove his innocence?
Mustard Lady chapter 6 . 1/21/2022
Whoa! Is Jaq'en really going to help them, or is he going to turn them in once the trail isn't so hot? Well, the fact that he actually returned Needle to Arya says something. I believe if he was truly crooked, he would've stolen it from her. Guess we will have to take him at his word.

No! Yoren! Don't die!
Mustard Lady chapter 5 . 1/21/2022
I knew it! Joffrey is a rabid maggot! Can someone please toss him off that bloody throne?

Actually cheering Cersei on for putting Slynt in his place. She's right. Joffrey is a boy, a stupid, spoiled, bloodthirsty little leech.
Mustard Lady chapter 4 . 1/21/2022
Gendry? Why? Let me guess. Joffrey wants him back in King's Landing so he can kill him in front of everyone to prove his manliness, the pinch-faced little brat.

How the heck did they get there so fast?

I hope nothing happens. I'm so glad Ned has an ally in Yoren. He needs someone he can trust.
Mustard Lady chapter 3 . 1/9/2022
Tywin is cold and notoriously calculated. But he's so much smarter than Cersei!

Maybe it'd be wiser if they don't find Ned?
lulu2613 chapter 29 . 11/10/2021
What did Arya whisper in Gendry’s ear?
lulu2613 chapter 23 . 11/9/2021
Nooooooooooo! I wanted Tywin to live so he know the truth about his children. I think he knew the truth deep down but I wanted the truth out loud.
lulu2613 chapter 19 . 11/9/2021
Wait you killed Brienne?!
lulu2613 chapter 18 . 11/8/2021
These prophetic dreams are not that hard to figure out if you really think about them. Well maybe except for the turtle
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 11/8/2021
I’m really starting to hate Lady Catelyn in this story.
eleanormikhaelson chapter 45 . 10/3/2021
Absolutely loved your fic! Great writing.
I'm eager to read part 2.
I cried my heart out in the Maester Luwin chapter. Its one of the saddest deaths. His pov was beautiful.
You've done great with characterizations, especially how canon Tyrion is (his wit).
When will Sandor join the brotherhood? I'd like to see how that goes now that he's at the rock.
Also looking forward to how it'll change things for Bran not that he couldn't go to the three eyed raven.
TessLouise chapter 2 . 9/8/2021
I finished watching the series a few months ago and this is really helping me get over the void (and the disappointment of the last season after episode 3). Thank you!
ZenJack chapter 2 . 7/31/2021
Great opening chapter.
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Arya isn't afraid to stand up for herself. That's good. But she needs to learn that there IS a time that she just needs to shut up! She's tough but her loud mouth can easily get her killed!

Thank God. I'm glad Ned has an ally to look after him!

What is going to happen to Sansa? She's in the lion's den!
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »