Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
ZenJack chapter 2 . 7/31/2021
Great opening chapter.
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Arya isn't afraid to stand up for herself. That's good. But she needs to learn that there IS a time that she just needs to shut up! She's tough but her loud mouth can easily get her killed!

Thank God. I'm glad Ned has an ally to look after him!

What is going to happen to Sansa? She's in the lion's den!
Mustard Lady chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Serves Joffrey right! I can't stand that spoiled, loud mouthed, little sloth!

Cersei is not a true queen. She is a pure lioness, wickedly beautiful, dangerously sweet, frigid, and absolute fangs when she is provoked! Smooth as honey, overrunning with poison.

Ned Stark lives, right?! Will other things turn out better with him alive? At least, some things?
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
Ah molto bella questa nuova ff con Ned Stark che è ancora vivo e spero che farà giustizia!
rikoonee chapter 45 . 1/7/2021
Damn! What a tale! Thank you so much for working hard on this great story! xx
rikoonee chapter 35 . 1/7/2021
Aww, Master Luwin :( Bless his soul, he’s the kindest and most loyal man.
Zurver chapter 34 . 12/22/2020
Kill Catelyn the cunt now or I will. She’s too much of a prick and I can’t take anymore shit from her.
Zurver chapter 17 . 12/19/2020
Will Catelyn ever stop being a bitch?
Igniferroque chapter 44 . 12/10/2020
That’s a brilliant solution. Militarizing the Church could easily backfire and will I the long run but it gives them a fighting chance now.
Igniferroque chapter 24 . 12/9/2020
Interesting twist in no Red Wedding. Though you weren’t specific about who Tywin worked with.

Also, with Tywin’s death, is Tyrion Lord Lannister now?
Igniferroque chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
You’re making Cersei out to be smarter than many other stories I’ve read. A promising start.
apocalipsis666 chapter 45 . 12/8/2020
well, it was a good story, there are same villains dead; but i gues more will die
Taytay123456 chapter 45 . 11/23/2020
This was an absolutely incredible story and I am so glad to have found it. I have been binge reading it for the better part of a week. On to the next part. Thank you for sharing.
SnapesLips chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Although I'm interested in the plot, the characters seem ooc. I highly doubt Varys would use the word f*cking or mock Baelish using "dear Peytr"
They are two most interesting and important characters so I'm kinda let down.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/12/2020
Your fic was quite in tone with voice of ASOIAF until Arya/Gendry. Arya, Gendry and surrounding PoVs went absurd after that, especially whenever Gendry came up. Why did you have to ship them, instead of letting the story take its natural course? Arya was OOC. You suck at writing sorcery, especially with regards to lord of the light. There is a lot of "modern" smugness in this story, readers don't want to hear why the modern world is better.
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »