Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
Vinyard26 chapter 45 . 10/4/2020
this was great!
Vinyard26 chapter 42 . 10/3/2020
Wex is kinda cute ith hi nods and head shakes. Seema like a good lad.
Vinyard26 chapter 36 . 10/2/2020
This is really, really good. So well written and nice to see a more positive turn of events in Westeros!
daspeedforce chapter 16 . 7/5/2020
Varys serving as his plot armor is absolutely ridiculous. Varys is by far the most stupid character in your story. Even more stupid than Joffrey. Petyr isnt pulling money out of nowhere, he is clearly stealing it from the crown. His whole Blackfyre/Targaryen plot turns to shit because of the heavy dept Baelish's existence brings. Even if they win, the iron bank will act, and bye bye Blackfyre/Targaryens. Smh Varys is beyond retarded.
kshargreaves7 chapter 45 . 6/20/2020
Absolutely amazing man. I read through this so fast. Can't wait to start part 2. I always wondered what would have been if Ned have lived. So this was right up my alley. Great work.
Phoenix4416 chapter 27 . 5/11/2020
Holy hell, this is such a brilliant reimagining of the Battle of Blackwater to the point it has now got me rooting for the lannisters more than the starks.
Phoenix4416 chapter 11 . 5/10/2020
I rarely post a review without reading the full story but damn, this is bloody brilliant. The story so far is superbly written and reads like I would expect Martin to write with a strong structure and steady character and story development. It's seems obvious that you have an English or creative writing degree, quite possibly a masters. Well done
jltavare chapter 45 . 3/25/2020
This has been the absolute best ASOIAF read not written by GRRM. Thank you so much!
Gendie01 chapter 10 . 3/23/2020
I don't think you get how these sorts of things work.

Tywin has the stronger negotiating position here. If Ned would work with him, then he'd kill Ned and use Arya as a hostage to get the Young Wolf to stand down.
areviewer chapter 28 . 2/11/2020
This is so great so far, shelly njoying the plot and you write well. I just feel that it's out if character for Cat to have warmed to Gendry so fast. Catelyn Stark would never be so quick to agree to a bastard for her daughter. She's proud and her character is deeply rooted in tradition and propriety.

Also, there are times you use the awkward "Riverlands lords" when you can just use "Riverlords". Otherwise fantastic so far.
GNB chapter 45 . 11/13/2019
Thanks for your awesome work! I don't even know how could i miss this story for so long. Going to read next books from you. Keep writing and be happy!
Rachelie chapter 45 . 11/2/2019
Amazing idea and amazing story! Well written and an interesting plot.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/9/2019
I started reading this as I was finishing reading game of thrones. I love this story, I'm now a bit confused as the book and this has merged. I really hope Bran flies. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and I can't wait to read the next two parts, I'm going to the next one now
Osiris'Solace chapter 45 . 7/6/2019
This was such a great story! I really enjoyed it and I honestly wish that this was the direction that they had taken game of thrones in instead. can't wait to read part 2
orionastro chapter 45 . 7/3/2019