Reviews for Ned Stark Lives!
powerfuldragon chapter 42 . 2/15/2019
oh shit. thats all i have to say. although it is very cool to see ramsey get his just desserts.
powerfuldragon chapter 41 . 2/15/2019
ah I cannot wait for ramsey to get his just desserts. i hope i do not have to wait long!
powerfuldragon chapter 37 . 2/15/2019
oh shit things are heating up. and moving far away from any events in the books and shows. but i like how you keep things within the realm of possibility and not have things go off oddly. plus i love the little details on how characters discuss how they are going to break up sieges, or discussions on rations and food planning. its so cool and it helps flesh out the world so much.
powerfuldragon chapter 35 . 2/15/2019
oh my fucking gods i am sobbing here. that was beautify done chapter.
powerfuldragon chapter 33 . 2/15/2019
Another great chapter. the changes you are making are very logical and dont seem to come from nowhere. I am continuing to love this fic.
powerfuldragon chapter 30 . 2/14/2019
i like the daily runnings of things you include it helps flesh out the city and the world, and to be frank it just plain interests me.
powerfuldragon chapter 28 . 2/14/2019
that was a fucking chapter but totally in a good way. like fuck, so many things going on and I totally love how joffery died.
powerfuldragon chapter 23 . 2/14/2019
Oh shit. tywin dead? fucking did not see that coming
powerfuldragon chapter 22 . 2/14/2019
yay no red wedding...so far. I am still holding out hope that it doesn't come.
powerfuldragon chapter 20 . 2/14/2019
I really liked your battle scene. I could follow along perfectly of what was going on in my head.
powerfuldragon chapter 19 . 2/14/2019
we are getting closer to the Red Wedding. I am dreading that chapter(s)! I love your story so far. the changes that have happened are small but are building up. I am sad about Brienne though but makes sense with the other changes that have happened.
Nastasssia chapter 45 . 1/5/2019
I have to say that words cannot even describe how much I loved your story. It was great a heart pounder was for sure. When I thought Robb had died I almost cried. I love Arys relationship and all the other personalities you have put on the characters. I am very happy you wrote such a lengthy story. I take my hat off to you I do not know many writers who complete there stories you are one of the awesome few. Thank you for this fantastic read.

From your Fan
Nastassia.
PS I love the warging
fwmclaughlin chapter 45 . 12/12/2018
I thought it was fantastic! Moving on to part 2 now!
Fangtasia chapter 8 . 11/8/2018
Hoat can not even say that Stark.
nadeemislam.ni chapter 4 . 11/4/2018