Reviews for The Maze of Hokuren Library
Jesse's BFF chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Typical cliff-hangers . . . make it even better and more exciting! Great chappie! Keep it up!
Jessie's BFF chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
You really do have a thing about cliffhangers don't you . . . Evil Platinuima! But anyway, great chappie. Keep it up!
AsheriteAbyss13 chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Wow a romance/adventure story, thats something that I have not heard of in a while. I love how you got the right balance of romance and adventure (wish I could do that). Long live AliceXOz or as I like to call it Ozlice.
whatdotheydream chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Sharon knows them?
S chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
U had to continue this! Or else GO TO HELL!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
Update
animelover100000000000000 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
please update
whatdotheydream chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Oh...Wow. That was...well. HORRIDHORRID PLATINUIMA! I hate her now. I can't remember if I I did before. Oh well. Poor Oz! Poor Alice...Poor Dessen, how horrified he will be.
whatdotheydream chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
OMG. TWIST, there!
Jesse's BFF chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Boo. Great chappie! Exciting, I want more! Keep it up!
Yukiko5347 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
You did AWESOME! And thank you for putting Oz and Alice at the beginning! It REALLY made me happy since Most of the other fanfics I read haven't updated in a YEAR. Could you BELIEVE that? Anyways, I just wanted to say You did an AWESOME job! I really liked this chappie and I'm glad you updated quicker then other people! Keep the goodness up! .
mocokikin64 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE! I REQUEST MORE OZ FEELING SO FLUSHED TOWARDS ALICE! NO OBJECTIONS! NO NO NO! SO UPDATE MORE SOOOOOON! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
whatdotheydream chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
YAY Awesomeness! I'm SO HAPPY!
LovelyDemon chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I'm happy to read another chapter!
Hada busy life?
Well keep up the good work!
Jesse's BFF chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
TOM! YAY! dun dun! Danger ooooooooooooooo. Now onto the serious stuff: This is a great story Jesse. You're really good at writing and this is a great addition to it. Keep it up!