Reviews for SUAKM ShutUpAndKissMe
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/22
Lol I love it. Gonna use that on my beautiful loving Wife. Sigh
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh, Lord, that was hot... seriously, that was insanely hot. Well done!
silvermoustache chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is one of the most passionate fics I’ve ever read and the characterization is exceptional. Very excited to get reading your other works!
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aww I loved this story! :)

It's so sweet! great writing too :)

Also. Where did you get the photo? That's awesome! Haha.

xoxo

Adrianna
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved it.
Shcpam chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was so good! 3
R.C.Crawley chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
The sexiest story I've read on this pairing.

Adasklfjhsga

You deserve so many gold stars.
Cease-Firee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Dammmnnnn. Very graphic and not in a bad way. Loved it.
caradens chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
brilliant thanks
CSIBradley chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I'm excited for this! Ok, I'm going to read it now
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Amazing!

Ro
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"You don't smile." Awww Miranda let me hug you. It must've taken her a lot to admit that and over the phone no less! At least you can hide while texting. But then her text are waaay flirty and omg. "I don't want to do this. What the hell is she up to?" LOL Andy I so feel your pain. 2nd hand embarrassment! Alt-Control Delete! Undo! You can't even back out of the conversation because it's via text! But aah Miranda likes what she sees too! And then Predatory Miranda the next day. Yes! Oh Andy you didn't really expect an explanation, did you? She doesn't explain remember!

Brushing fingers, touching her face. Oh Miranda you are just playing with her now. OMG SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! Miranda!

Oh Andy no! Stop rambling! 2nd hand embarrassment to the max! What can you do for her? Really? Oh Andy you just fell right into a trap. I can't blame her tho I would not be able to think with Miranda being like that.

Massage! Andy you have the power at this point! Don't mess this up! Miranda snuggles! Awww. Andy no! I just said not to mess it up! Don't get all distant now! Sigh.

In bed. She prefers her in bed. Oh Andy I'm pretty sure Miranda knows exactly what she's doing. And then you ask her /and/ you tell her you were jealous! Aww she's crying now. Andy let me give you a hug.

Whoa! She's in bed. /She's in bed!/ She's chuckling sexily. in bed. How is Andy still alive? Jesus Miranda. Jeeeeeeeesus. Ok whoa. Too hot for words right there and we'll leave it like that because daamn. Huge grin on my face.

Aww She trust her more than anyone else. 3 And I love that Miranda calls her a "silly girl". It's just too adorable.

Yaaaay! Happy ending! Ok so if you can't tell I loved this story. Absolute love. I honestly can't even right now. Thanks for that.
magikedforyou chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was incredibly hot! I liked how the flirting was done mostly in text messages and the phone sex was amazing!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great job! I enjoyed reading this one shot!
RedHandedKojak chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow..! You're brilliant. Thank you.