Reviews for I Will Follow
guardianofdragonlore chapter 13 . 6/3
This is very very very sweet!
300th review!
Really good story. I love it
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Ok so I'm seriously loving ur story that I plan to favorite it, but quick note, small mistake.
When Tristan is facing off Gwaine, I think u meant 'i tried to help him' but you wrote 'i tried to help me' normally I don't correct ppls mistakes as long as it's understandable, but this one had me raising my eyebrow (like Gaius ;P )
But omg... I soo need to get back to the story, now now now!
Kallie01 chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I realty like the line in this chapter "because when I don't listen to Merlin, bad things happen to my kingdom." If Arthur had figured this out earlier in the show, they would have had a lot less problems.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I'm enjoying this for the second time!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Excellent post-reveal discussion!
MonyMoon98 chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
That was such a good ending! It was sad, then it was happy, then it was funny, then it was sweet and AHHHH I LOVE your stories!
MonyMoon98 chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Hey there!
I know I haven't reviewed any chapters before, but that's coz it was already finished so I didn't think you'd want to get more reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that Aithusa is a she, not a he :P (In case you wanted to change that or something)
But otherwise, it's a very interesting story! I read all your other stories and I really hope you'd write more :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Lovely, thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
This is good. Arthur didn't order it; the knights lied. My guess is that Arthur, the idiot, is working on changing the law and isn't discussing it with Merlin.
weepingelm chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
great story great ending. It was nice to see someone giving Merlin the chance to be bitter and not immediately forgiving or blaming his self.
Witch by Midnight chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
yay happy ending, finally merlin gets what he deserves and its true arthur and merlin whether you ship them or not will always need each other...their alot like sherlock and john in that respect
Witch by Midnight chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
please tell me in the next chapter they meet merlin half way, protect him and admit they were wrong...becuase if this is not the case i think im going to punch a wall
oma13 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
That was a fabulous story! I LOVED how Merlin did not acquiesce immediately to Arthur's and the knight's pleas for forgiveness. I know Merlin always has a pure and kind heart, and he is always so quick to forgive. (Which isn't always a bad thing) but he was really hurt this time. His heart hurt so much that it took him awhile to overcome it and I'm glad for the trepidation, guilt, and turmoil it caused Arthur and the knights, making them ponder more on what they had done and how badly they really hurt Merlin. Oh, and the "faith vs trust" conversation with Merlin was powerfully moving. And it's about time too! It seems it is always about broken trust and Arthur; never the fear and anguish that Merlin suffers everyday. And Leon bowing respectfully to Merlin and the other knights following...is priceless! Thanks for the great story!
spinnerofdark chapter 13 . 1/14/2013