Reviews for Pro Patria Mori
Cakes Blargh chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Faendal's reaction is cute. It's adorable and I like the way the dragonborn behaved. Completely oblivious and hints her inhuman nature.
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Why isn't there any Fan Fiction that at least involved with Akatosh. Dude, dragons are Akatosh children, so shouldn't at least there be some interaction between the dragonborn and Akatosh? And that's what got me hook with your stories. So don't STOP WRITING!
youjouhan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ahh, it's beautiful.

Your sense of imagery is v.v great, and I feel as if I can almost see the ash and smoke and the landscape, and it's your choice of words are lush and apt. There's this sense of classic fantasy and even if I don't know the fandom, I definitely am intrigued and want to know what happens!

Sometimes your sentences seem to jump from one to another too fast, and there's a little too much adjectives in certain sentences, but other than that I love it.
makiva chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Your story is very promising. You wrote it so, while you give not so much details, I can imagine the whole scene, almost feel the heat of fire, the smell of fresh mountain air.

While I am enjoying the story very much, I hope than in future chapters will be some of Liesel's background (parents, where she lived, what did she do - thievery, hunting, a student in some college of magic etc). And I am also curious about what she looks like and her race (since she recognises Skyrim as her home - is she a Nord?).

Update, update, update!
A chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Everything about this story makes me happy. The present-tense is done very well, and I love your descriptions (for example, "it is a heavy thing, the stare of a noble." Perfect). The name Liesel is one of my favourites. And, of course, Martin is a sweetheart and I may or may not have cried a little at the end of the Oblivion main quest when he didn't turn back :(

There are some grammar problems, though. It's "groove," not grove, and "'Liesel.' She offers," should be "'Liesel,' she offers." There's also a few run-on sentenced and similar issues. Nothing a bit of editing won't fix.

I'll be checking this story every so often because um basically I love you? So I hope you update soon! Happy writing!