Reviews for Tanabata Wish
UltimateAdvancer chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Awesome story!
xErag0nx chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That's crazy! I was listening to Dementia by Owl city while reading this!
cody chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Aw

Thanks for writing a great story.
Ammyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Haha I got confused with the names in a different language but I still loved this
TheRedQuill chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Sniffle... sniffle... nice ending. is the legend thing true? And the dancing kiss... beautiful. Way to go TSG.
TheRaichuResistance chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love this story! IT IS SOOO CUTE!

I am going to read all your other, dude! So far I am impressed!
xTheODSTx chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is was so adorable! I wish this is how they would really get together! I have the sudden urge to read more awesome oneshots!
KittyAttack chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very cute :)
wubbzy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Not weird at all! If it helps you create something as amazing as this, then by all means, continue!

Okay, let me say this... I squealed and was gushing and THIS WAS AMAZING!

Goodness, I absolutely loved this. I loved how you used the Japanese names (made it more traditional)loved there characterization, just loved it! XD the ending was so adorable!

I loved how you used the wish theme and how you used incorporated it with the festival! I could picture it all in my mind, and let me just say, beautiful.

It was so romantic, I adored it! The only thing was that there were minor errors that I spotted, but I completely dismissed them because I was so entranced by this lovely tale.

Really, an amazing job on this! Now I really need to read everything else of yours!
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved it. Instant fave! Keep em' up!
HErOKetChuMz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sweet! I'm gonna die with awesomeness of yours!

Ahhh! CAN'T GET THIS OUT OF MU HEAD!
Pokemaster chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I was listening to Dementia by Owl City in a continuous loop the entire time I wrote that. That's not weird, is it?

Yes that is very very Very weird lol!

I leave on that note
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Not at all. I was listening to Owl City's song "Fireflies" back when I wrote "Library Flowers." Music seems to help me write for some reason. Anyway, I really liked this one because you worked hard and did your research, making it authentic. Kudos to you!
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awww... That's so cute! Great job, I like how you described everything so well. And yes, that is weird. But in the best way possible ;) Besides statistics show that weird people are happier than normal people! And that is why I am proud of my weirdness!
nagidawn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It wascute, sweet, romantic, and oh so fluffy xD it's like flying in a sky full of pink fluffy clouds. :3 kesese of course there's always that tradition that never happens but the two still fell in love and blahhhrrr Typical anime plot xD But I never thought about Ash and May doing it so it's cute C:

I wouldn't really find it a problem, but I think you should've kept their original english names. Even if it's a japanese festival, you're writing and speaking in english so for it to make sense the english names are supposed to be kept. Think of it as if this were turned into a movie and it was dubbed. They wouldn't keep the jap names, right ? But at least you didn't use -kun or -chan at the end. That would've been considered weeaboo language ._.

But other than that, I really liked it. It reminds me of the festival episode in School Days... Kesese I'ma go re-watch that now xDD later alligator

GUMism, GUMish, GUMitive