Reviews for Discord
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/8
Loved it
I really like Arya and Jon's relationship, and I love that he still calls her his sister - because she will always be
And that Sansa is different to him, and that he has come to love her in away he could never love his little sister
Amazing fic
I just love the way you write, it's just so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Omg, how precious. I love how jealous she was and that he took her seriously because it does seem as if her fears had reason. They were at least logical. That they both feel they don't deserve each other is so in their nature. Sansa having given up hope on knights and heroes and Jon having always been the bastard, it's nice that they each have someone who can understand and assure them. And how hot was that scene!
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was wonderful! Very beautiful. I just started getting into this ship and I think you may have gotten me hooked.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I really liked this, first Jon/Sasha I've ever read. You might have created a monster.
sherocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, how beautiful this was! I'm truly speechless...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So I love all of your Jon/Sansa stories regardless of how AU they get. I think that you are so talented! The way you craft Jon/Sansa's potential relationships have so much depth and emotion to them. Discord is one of my favorites of your Jon/Sansa stories! It highlights the differences between Jon/Sansa and Sansa/Arya beautifully. This seems like a one-shot but I would LOVE IT if you did a sequel or prequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I didn't know how I would feel about this. I've just finished the first season of the show and the first book. I'm reading the second book now and I like this pairing.
All in all it was an amazing job at writing them.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very, very locely! I loved how Arya's presence brought about another dynamic for these too. It's palpable. And you never strayed from Jon and Sansa's characters, so kudos! :DDDDD
sleepyvalentina chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's hard to imagine these two together, but you made it work for me. Funny how I can handle Jaime/Cersei, but other sibling relationships squick me. Then again, I'm not entirely sure Sansa and Jon are actually siblings (I'm in that camp), so in this instance, it was easy to overlook.
Angie38 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my!

This is such a perfect combination of sweetness and sexiness. And you do such a good job with the Jon/Sansa ship, making their need for each other seem so real. When you write them, it makes so much sense that they would be together in their longing for someone safe and familiar. I love this little fic. Thanks for sharing!