Reviews for POV
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/5
xool
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
On Tony and Dean both their actors were on a show called Dark Angel :)
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT MORE
ccase13 l chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I loved this short. You are so lucky to be able to capture them so completely in a few hours. I fell hopelessly in love with Clint(and Jeremy Renner) when they rolled their eyes and said they had VERY different memories than Natasha..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love all three of these characters and the pokemon reference was awesome! Very subtle too. ;)
Detective Kid1412 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Could you do a multi chapter sequel to this story ? I love this one and I'm hoping you could do more of it please? Thank you of the story!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i loved this! the only thing that confused me a little was that i thought cas took dean to see chuck, but then you had him walking out of the building to the impala so... please explain this to me? *hopeful* thanks for this! i would love to read more either in this story or in this verse if ever you were to write more. :) thanks again for this! :D 3
NSFL chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very interesting scene you put together here. Nice job. I would have never though to mix Tony, Clint, and Dean together.
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
to the Pokemon reference: Its effective enough! it made me laugh! Great story!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved it
Mellie E chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hey.

That was a darn good story. I'd never thought of Dean, Tony and Clint as friends before. Worth it. And to just imagine the mess they could all end up together! Priceless.

Very good.

Cheers,

Mellie
Lokke chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeee pleassseeee
Layla chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You should have more like these! Please write more tony/dean/Clint as friends...please
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think I love you for making that reference...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012