Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
nourseholly chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I have a horse named jethro and had a cat named gibbs
isabellaNcis chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
When i read whack it seemed like it was me being gibbs slapped!
Candra Jade chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Okay, I've finally heard Ziva's story. But it is really a strange coincidence that she moved in next to Tony. I thought she did that on purpose to meet Tali. And what was Ziva thinking? Did she think she could stay in America forever and her father would never visit her and find out about Tali?
Candra Jade chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I only discovered your story now, and I know it's an old one and it's co,pleted, but I simply had to review even though I haven't finished reading yet.

I really like your story so far, although I'm a little confused. Ziva acts as if she doesn't remember Tony, but that can't be true, considering she left Tali at his doorstep. And why doesn't Tony realiize that it can't be a coincidence that Ziva moved in next to him and started to work with him? Washington isn't a small town after all. And Ziva called Tony's daughter Tali, although Tony told her her name was Talia. Why doesn't Tony wonder why Ziva knows Tali's nickname?

I like Tali, she's really cute and very clever.

Oh, and Ziva only killed somebody with a credit card once - she knows 18 different wayd to kill somebody with a paper clip. :D

A kitten named Ziva or Jethro? That's great. I have two cats. I wanted to name the girl Ziva, too, but she turned out to be a real coward who hides under the coach everytime the door bell rings. So I thought Ziva wouldn't fit as a name. I called her Honey instead.
os8245 chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
love this story
cinnamonswirlz chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
This would make a GREAT episode! There better be at least ONE where we discover one of the agents has a daughter/son!
caria05 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
LOVE the Tommy and Lisa reference!
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
I am very very sorry fir the late review. Wonderful job on this chapter. And Ziva's letter to Tony made me tear up a little. Great job :)
Ncisroxs chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Bril story keep em coming!
CupcakeViolence chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I totally had this idea when i watched the episode where the sperm bank had contacted tony about his donation. I never thought to go through with it, this story is much better than anything i could have come up with! great work.
IsobelFrances chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Lovely story, I really like the ending.
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Sorry for the late review. Wonderful Chaptet and I can't wait to read more :)
DS2010 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Loved the end
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
NO! I DON'T WANT IT TO END D:
I loved this so much, can't you write a sequel?
Pretty please?
I'm gonna have a look at 'The Curse' in a bit, it looks intruiging, and I'm really into magic anyway, as most people can tell through my love of 'Merlin' :3
Hugsies