Reviews for Conviction
sugarhighunicorn chapter 11 . 6/30
...thats it?! I need more!
Risika67 chapter 11 . 5/31
Keep going.
This story would be better if you'd write out ppls reactions. Flesh it out more.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 11 . 5/6
Please end this! It's really good!
AGH! Please update soon!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Damn... This story is absolutely amazing. And yeah, I realise the story hasn't been updated in about forever and neither has your profile, but I have to ask - is ther ANY chance that you will still continue? It's really well-written, and the story is wonderfully well thought out, I'd hate for it to just end this way without knowing how it will go on and end and... everything. So... I'd be quite interested in further chapters!
tacomayor chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
DONT MAKE IT FROSTIRON!
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Cool story.
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
How typical, Loki saves all their asses and they think they can claim his victories. Someone kill Barton and Fury for me, please.
tacomayor chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
ehgaworhgiueahgir continiue it!
karla chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
please continiue the fanfic I didn't get the last part but I need to read the next part
karla chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
hey I'm waiting for the next chapter
raineynight chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
I've really enjoyed this so far. You write the characters really well, and make them interesting even in the quieter scenes when nothing badass is happening. I like how you don't just focus on one character, and instead are showing the thoughts of a lot of the characters. I also really love the bad guys helping to save the world (it's one of my favorite things, seeing enemies working together towards a common goal). I can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for sharing such an awesome story! 3
Komiv chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Really enjoying this story thus far-especially the way you're navigating the relationships and dynamics between all the characters as the plot goes on. Definitely wasn't expecting the end of this last chapter with Clint! Looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Such a great story! I know how frustrating writers block can be. Everything is still written amazingly and I thoroughly enjoy reading your work. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Hello Siva, hope you soon get back to writing, when you've overcome your writers block again. This is getting near to the action. You've made this rather complicated for yourself, so I realise the task you have set before you has become rather daunting. Thanks for a great story, so far. £££